Jillian Michales Ripped In 30 question

Options
Did anyone did it? Can someone inform me with routine? I heard its three stages 7 days each, is this right?

Replies

• bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    just got the dvd for Christmas and plan to start in Jan, so I'm not sure. try doing a search, that's what i did and it look slike there are 'parts' to the workout, i had no idea. thought it would be like 30DS and be 1 dvd
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    3 stages. Each stage is done for 10 days (if you want) or take rest days. It is up to you!

Each video is 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs. Each video is around 28-32 min long.

You will need weights and a yoga mat (for floor work if you would like).

Each full workout is on youtube for free.
  • brenperez18
    brenperez18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing ripped in 30 in Jan as well. Maybe we can form a group!!!
  • whit291
    whit291 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's actually 4 weeks (levels)! Although in my opinion week 3 is the hardest. You do each one for 5-6 days out of the week, but really you could do whatever you wanted with it. I finished the 30 day program long ago and still use weeks 2-4 as workouts depending on my mood some days!
  • justkell44
    justkell44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 and I love it. It's actually 4 stages. 30 Day Shred is the 3 stage DVD. Week 1 is pretty easy compared to her week 1 workout in the Shred in my opinion. But, boy does she take it up a notch or 12 in week 2.