I'M NEW

Options
My name is Nikita and I just joined last night. I am on what I call "My WeightLoss Journey". I discovered CARBS are my enemy! I have lost about 72 pounds and counting. The real me was trapped inside; and she is fighting her way out!! There have been things trying to get in my way: problems, situations, even relationships. I am looking for positive, encouraging friends to travel this weightloss journey with me.

Replies

• jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Hi my name is Jackie, I just started this weight loss journey as well. If you need someone to be there I will try to help you out as I have learned the more support you have the better chance you have at success. Good luck.
  • jcruzin
    jcruzin Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Nikita! I just joined the site and weight lose program on yesterday, so I'm new too!
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

I'm sure we can help each other!

Welcome aboard!

Jenny
    :smile:
  • ALISAWHITLOCK
    Options
    Hi my name is Alisa. iIhave started weight loss journey to get back what i had before two children and arthritis. I have lost 3lb in 1 1/2 weeks and going to keep it going.Thanks for the support and good luck to you too.
  • ptchrzmom
    Options
    Hi everybody. My name is Michele and I am new here. I quit smoking three years ago and have gained about 40 pounds. I hope to lose them here.

Good luck to all of you.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ashley. I have about 60lbs to lose... Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: