im new here !

Options
im new to this but im 19 and i get picked on a lot about my wieght. every diet i try always leads to me gaining it right back. im going on a new one and i need alll the support i can get !

Replies

• painofloyalty
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • klp63
    klp63 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'll add you.
  • Santa117
    Options
    It ain't about diets it's about a lifestyle change girl!! You can do it and feel free to add me, i'll motivate you!
  • smithryan318
    Options
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Lillyotvly49
    Lillyotvly49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck, it does work!
  • mstinatee
    mstinatee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello My Fitness Pal Friends
    My name is Tina and I am really wanting to be successful at this program and I pray it works. I am here to admit that I have been extremely discouraged when trying to diet... I mean changing my life style. I am so over whelmed with so many things and the depression of it all has taken a real toll on me. I just need some kind of help because I know that I can do this and it will help me to become healthy. i will weigh in tomorrow, but I just wanted to share for the first time just a few of my thoughts. May God Bless all of you on your journey. I hope to become successful at this program because I truly deserve to be happy and healthy. Goodnight My fitness pal friends/world. If you have any advice I am open to it... i need all the support and help I can get. :cry: :cry: :cry: