2013 30 day shred challenge

Options
The new year is closer and its time to make new goals. I have started a group for anyone planning to start Jillians 30 Day Shred in January. Join us!

Replies

• tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I just decided to do it again in January! I would LOVE to be part of your group. Did you start one yet? Friend me and let me know. I NEED THIS!!!

Found it and joined!
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    How do you track it in the exercise database? I see alot of ppl doing so but when I just searched nothing came up.
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just had the same question. I found that people are recording it as circuit training, 20 minutes. :smile:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM. I'd recommend one if you have the extra cash. I didn't but that's irrelevant lol. Good luck. I'll be doing this or insanity starting new year . .
  • Zonera15
    Zonera15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually already started, but yeah, I'll be doing into January so this will be nice! We can do it guys!

Day 14 :)
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I need to get back into exercise again. I loved the 30 day shred when I first joined mfp so I think this will be great for me. Will try and find the group!!!
  • misschiplash
    Options
    I'm in! Loved the first part last time and the results but didn't like the floorwork of part two
    Need to see it through to the end this time!!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    im hoping mine will be in the mail today! i am actually excited about taking weight and measurments and pics now so i can see the difference in 30 days.
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 completed today! :D

Feel free to add me for support