...and the AFTER

Options
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y392/Susan_Steier/Facebook/Graduation/May2011_zps6b828a76.jpg[/img]
May 2011, my son's graduation, almost a year before I started MFP. Not many pics of me as I am usually the one holding the camera. I don't know for sure what I weighed, but I am thinking about 190 lbs.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y392/Susan_Steier/christmas2012_zps3e4deb1e.jpg[/img]
This is me today, December 26, 2012! Current weight about 146. I am 6 lbs. from my goal weight, and only 1 lb. more than I weighed over 21 years ago when I married the love of my life.

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    May2011_zps6b828a76.jpg
    May 2011, my son's graduation, almost a year before I started MFP. Not many pics of me as I am usually the one holding the camera. I don't know for sure what I weighed, but I am thinking about 190 lbs.

christmas2012_zps3e4deb1e.jpg
    This is me today, December 26, 2012! Current weight about 146. I am 6 lbs. from my goal weight, and only 1 lb. more than I weighed over 21 years ago when I married the love of my life.

use lower case img
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Great results, you look like a happy person in both pictures but I bet you feel a whole lot better in the new!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! That shirt is way to big!!! Time to get some new sassy clothes!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    thanks! I hope to use some Christmas money to hit the clearance racks and get some new duds soon! :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I like how you are wearing the same top in both pictures so you can really notice the difference. Congratulations! :)
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    You look great. Good job.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look great! Congrats!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!!
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing an amazing job!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look great!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    STUNNING! :flowerforyou:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great work. Congratulations!
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    A great NSV!!!! What an inspiration.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the pat on the back. I appreciate all your affirmations and kind words. This place is amazing!! :)
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking beautiful!!
  • erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hell everyone my current weight is 185 pounds.im getting married on march 20th 2013.my current goal is to be 150 before march 20th
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    hell everyone my current weight is 185 pounds.im getting married on march 20th 2013.my current goal is to be 150 before march 20th

No need to swear :) Congrats on your wedding and good luck with the weight loss goal. MFP has been a life saver for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!