YOU! Be my friend ya? ;)

Options

Replies

• 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    I am very stubborn too( has gotten me in buttloads of trouble, but shhhhh nobody needs to know). If ya want to add me, feel free!
  • melly28
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! I'm looking to lose about 15-20 lbs more and have lost all motivation....I can definitely use a support system. I'm also not a first timer on MFP but tried mostly before by myself and realized that to stay motivated I NEED support. :)
  • melly28
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 30 pounds to lose and need to super glue my @$$ to the wagon so that I will stop falling off. Or just simply take responsibility for my actions and do what needs to be done!! :grumble:

I'm there too, feel free to add me!
  • Grafty
    Grafty Posts: 28
    Options
    You'd better get those trainers on !!
  • Molinky
    Options
    I'd love to have some people to talk to and give support back and forth. I have about 40 pounds I would like to loose. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • donnnaj
    Options
    I will be your friend! I thought the same thing wanted/needed/was going to do it again on my own ya right I need motivation lost it along the way :)
  • donnnaj
    Options
    I'm new to this site want need support willing to also support as well!!! I give support for a living!!! Now I think it's time I accept it too!
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    Add me
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    anyone is free to add me :) I'm new, too, and could use as much motivation as possible! :wink:
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have 90 pounds of fat to lose and I am 23 years older than you so I will have a tough chance of losing it before you do.
  • ashisonit
    Options
    im down! i have about 120 to lose
  • bjchndlr13
    Options
    Im at the end of my first phase of p90x and would love some support to finish!!! Add me!!!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - and anyone else looking to expand their friend network.
    I'm a little older than you "ahem - 30 - eek!!" but totally still believe that I'm 23....tops :)

Good luck!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Yes, add me, and anyone else is welcome to too
  • Dinhdance
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as well. I downloaded the app a long time ago but didn't do much with it. This time around I'm doing it to support my partner in getting healthy.
  • I've had MFP tell me for some time now that dieting with friends helps so much, and I was always there... pfwa, nonsense! I can do it allllll alone!

maybe not so :P

I'm in!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Lol, got to love this post....I need someone to "secretly" compete with too :bigsmile: Anyone here who's active daily feel free to add me also, I seem to have "lost" some friends to inactivity over December!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone can.
  • ShaunWV
    ShaunWV Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add me. Goes for anyone else here as well. I believe that life is worth living, and sitting around watching TV like I have been is not living. Lets do this.
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lets do this! Adding you now.