count me in too:)
  • shortstuff17
    shortstuff17 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    everyone is welcome
  • shortstuff17
    Options
    so i was wondering what you guys thought, do you think it should be one on one all around or should we divide it into male and female? i know guys tend to lose weight easier and faster. not that i dont think everyone could keep up, i am just wondering what you guys think.

opinions?
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
  • miss_moti
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • shortstuff17
    Options
    Competition is GREAT!
    When it comes to fitness, I am more moved by performance than racing with the scale.
    It's different for each person, but every time I shed pounds too fast, it cratered my metabolism and set me up for some serious regression. 1 pound per week is my best, so I won't be winning any short races...maybe the long race...lol
    Good Luck!

so i am taking this as you dont want to be part of this?
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love competition so Im in!! I feel like january is going to be my month!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    The way they did it in diet talk they went with I think the percentage of weight. We were men and women because if you do male and female it would be way out numbered. We use to get sometimes 3 to 4 groups white, black , blue and red. Was kind of fun. Competing agaist other teams.

Linda C
  • lp91413
    lp91413 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! Will there be a group or are we just using this thread?
  • keesha331
    Options
    I'm game!!!
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So I dont know about all of you, but sometimes I find myself losing motivation and ambition to continue on this weight loss journey and I was thinking, what is one of the best forms of motivation? what did I come up with? Competition. I dont know what you all think, but personally I find myself doing better when I am competing. So I decided I would come up with a little after the holiday biggest loser for the month of January. Rules are simple, highest percentage loss wins. Weigh ins are January 1st, and final weigh in is January 31st. the prize is pride. and even if you dont win, it should still be a feeling of pride and accomplishment. So let me know who would like to join. All I ask if for honesty and for people who are seriously looking to improve their life and also need a little boost when it comes to weight loss. I look forward to hearing from you guys!! :)

I'm in. Are we posting here? Specifics, please :-)
  • Luv3ly24
    Options
    I'm down!
  • Nhizarms
    Nhizarms Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im in

ive been in a bad slump since thanksgiving diet and exercise one ay then off then on then off managed to pack on 5# in a month so yes yes yes im in
  • Asianaaaa
    Asianaaaa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's start the New Year off with a bang! :-D
  • mhaynes86
    Options
    See babe I said I would join you!
  • aegerine
    Options
    I would love to join in. Need a good kick to get motivated!!
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ive not lost a lot since the summer, and I gained 4 pounds when stepping on the scale this morning, so need some motivation to get the pounds dropping again :)