Needing all the support I can get.

I remeber the days when i was not embarassed to walk on the beach with out a shirt or take pictures in a bathing suit. I do tv ads and tell myself the camera adds 10 pounds. It is time to stop with the excuses and get back into shape. # years ago I was diagnoses with Cancer and the steriods put 30 pounds on me. Since then I have added 15 more. I workout but eat like crap! I need as much help as I can get. Your watch my weight and I will watch yours ;).

Replies

• Hey welcome!! If you could use some support, will send you a request!!
  • hey todd..nice to meet you! we are all here for you! :)
  • I don't have the confidence to wear a bikini yet, getting there though, add me if you would like!
  • willow_rb
    willow_rb Posts: 69 Member
    HI there,

I am all for giving and receiving support! Sent you a friend request.
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Can never have too many motivational friends! Added you :)
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Added! Looking for more supportive friends and I definitely will hold you accountable! :)
  • everyone of us has he events in his/her life that lead us all to be part of this program. I would love to have friends to help me stay on track, share some tips, and support me through the way.
    If you accept me I would do the same for you and will walk this journey together. :)
  • nicely said friends who will hold you accountable. isn't that what friendship is all about. I would love to be your friends:)
  • Hi there!

Your job sounds like fun!! :-) You've come to the right place... there are a lot of supportive people & great ideas on MFP! Nice to meet you!