new and looking for support on a long journey

Options
Hey all just looking to makes some friends for support and motivation I need to lose 130lbs and that Is hard enough. Look forward to hearing good things along the away....

<3Mistybat

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I send you friend req. :)
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi...Feel free to add me. I've been using the site for a while and lost a pretty good bit of weight. Then I got lazy and didn't keep up as much..then pregnant and completely gave up. But now I'm back at it, my short term goal is to get to 200lbs and then I'll go from there. GOOD LUCK.
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I am here for you
  • skszalai
    Options
    Friends are always a gift, and even more precious when you are working toward the same goal. I have about 50 pounds to lose, but am a post menopausal working girl, who makes any excuse to sit in front of the TV when I have free time. I am willing to be your anchor and your sounding board through this journey; maybe knowing that someone else out there is pulling for you, will give you the encouragement to succeed. :flowerforyou:
  • brusilva
    Options
    Hey,

I'm new here too! I am here to achieve my goals and.. why not make friends? I need motivation and give it to those who need it. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free.

Greetings!
    Bruna