Jillian Michales Body Revolution Started today

Options
dzmikki
dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
So I finally started Jillian's Body Revolution today. Phase 1 Workout 1. I was hoping to find a few folks who started today or close to today, and form a group. A group for support, motivation, and whatever else we may need. Let me know if you are interested.

Replies

• Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I started today but I am in such bad shape that I couldn;t do the whole thing. i am wondering if I should start over so I can complete all the exercises.
  • robinsrav
    Options
    I love Jillian Michales, and I just got her Ripped in 30 DVD. Let me know how this one is, please. Does anyone know how to track DVD workouts in the exercise? It keeps coming up - No matches found! Thanks!!
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi :> I started today also. Are you guys doing the "kick-start your metabolism"? I did it today. Is it weird I enjoyed the cardio more than I did the strength? what did you guys think of your first day? Oh, and I am totally in if you start a group!!
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started today but I am in such bad shape that I couldn;t do the whole thing. i am wondering if I should start over so I can complete all the exercises.

If you are talking about the strength, why not just pause it so you can complete the reps? That is what I used to do when I started working out with other dvd's. Sometimes we just have to go at our own pace not the dvd's.
  • ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday! Loving it so far....going to add in my different Cardio as add ons but want to stick to program. Also looking to start the meal plan...I need serious help getting back on track with my diet after the holidays! Would love you to add me as a friend to help motivate each other :)
  • ericapabis
    Options

I would do as much as you can & follow the modifications she gives for beginners. And keep going through the system but if you get to a Dvd that is super tough I would repeat the week before again before moving on as not to get discouraged.

BTW I started Sun so today I did workout 1 again & already felt stronger in the exercises today than I did Sunday! Woohoo :)
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked into Body Revolution, but I did just finish her 30 DS program and absolutely loved it!

I may go back and do it again, but I think I am going to move on to Ripped in 30 first.
  • ericapabis
    Options
    Loving this series! How is everyone else doing?