start over with me...

Options
13»

Replies

• thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    To everyone on the list... Feel free to add me, I'm motivated to help myself and other people lose weight!!!! Let's do this this!!
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am restarting too! I lost weight at the beginning of the year, kept it off until around August and then have piled it back on.
    Here is to getting the weight off once and for all!!! :)
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. Anyone can feel free to send a request. Hope we can encourage each other in the new year.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and I also am looking for new encouraging people. Feel free to add me.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone here, feel free to add me!
  • ks33182
    ks33182 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate, I'm also 26, was doing well with losing weight, then "excuses" came up...but I am trying to get back on track...feel free to add me
  • marieferris712
    Options
    Hey,

I too am starting over. Life kind of got in the way before. I'm 32 and currently in my final year at uni which brings major stressors, shift work and generally lack of motivation. I'm looking for some friendly faces that have a positive attitude and looking forward to changing their lifestyle. I say that now in a few weeks time I'm sure the sweet tooth will need to be resisted.

If you guys wish to join me in this crazy journey please feel free to add. I look forward to buildling a friendship
  • s_lucia
    s_lucia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well myself - 2013 is my year!! (OK - so it's still 2012 - just anxious!! :) )

Failure is not an option. No excuses this time. Count me in marie and good luck! :)