New mom =^__^=

Options
Hey!

I'm a new mom of a 3 month old girl, and went through some BIG changes after being preggers. Soooooo glad I found this site! It's the perfect place to keep track of my goals, and stay motivated! I am a HUGE procrastinator, so this time, no way!
I'll be posting up before and afters, (my profile pic is WAY before baby lol, just to make me feel good, changing that asap!)

Glad to be on here, so...hello from a new mommy! =^__^=

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your new baby, and good luck on your new journey! :bigsmile:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    welcome and congrats. remember if you are Breastfeeding to allow yourself some extra calories so you don't effect your milk supply. :flowerforyou:
  • Jamie_Moy
    Jamie_Moy Posts: 40
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming a new Mommy! It's the best isn't it?? I just had my first baby going on 9 months ago now! It's so much fun. Anyhoo, just wanted to say welcome, i've only been on here just over a month, but it's definitely helped me get closer to my goals!

Good Luck with all your goals and success!
  • Kyliemish
    Kyliemish Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Can't wait to be healthier than ever, especially for my little one now! Is there a new mommy support on here? lol, don't hesitate to add me either, we can share stories! =P
    And gotta rake up the calories for baby's milk, it's tough on me, but good for her...so I can't complain until it's done! But I'm going to try to bust *kitten* in the meanwhile =)

I sleep all day. And feel soft and gooey. My man likes to poke at my tummy, which is not very flattering at all =P
    (but I still love him ><)