Let's be friends. :) :)

Options
I'm a newbie in MFP and I really really need your help guys!

I want to back on my track and start to lose weight again for a better me. I guess, I need some changes for myself. And I really need some motivations and friends here to help, guide me and to share his/her tips on losing weight. I believe that, after I achieve my ultimate goal, this will help me to build a high self-confidence. So let's be friends! :)

Replies

• BethMamma
    Options
    Hi! I've been a member of mfp for a while and was doing great, but got off track. I'm replying to your post because I think you and I have the same goal in mind-confidence. I am very happy with every other aspect of my life, but not my weight. Once I have accomplished a great body, I think I'll feel complete! Let's be friends!
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    HiYa :D

I recently started as well and have a great support system so far. Very active and love to mess around on here multiple times per day. I like to stay active with MFP friends on here, so as long as you stay active, would love to help you out. Just send a request if your interested! Good luck
  • elaine_galacio
    Options
    Just done sending a request or the both of you. I really appreciate your help! :) Let's help each other and be active on MFP for our goal! :)
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me(: I'm on everyday and I love seeing/helping people's progress(:
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while, but had been having trouble staying consistent recently. Hoping to get started off on the right foot for the new year and be successful at reaching my goal and keeping it off this time. Hope I can help encourage you on your journey.