GO ME!!!

logiesmom
logiesmom Posts: 142
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
It is 9:00pm right at this moment and I have had nothing to eat past 6:30 this evening. I usually start binging around 8:00. It is still hard because I feel like I can't go to bed until I have ate something but I am fighting the urge and cruising this site to stay motivated. This is a huge step for me. YAY!!!:drinker:

Replies

• ropsnik
    ropsnik Posts: 68 Member
    Celery is a good snack before bed. I like to season it with a little White Cheddar popcorn seasoning.
  • brush your teeth and hit the hay! you will feel so much better in the morning!!
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    GO YOU!!!! Keep it up. A couple things to keep your mind off of food... do some exercise, drink some water, chew some gum, and even though it is food, eat an apple.

One day at a time, and when that is hard one minute at a time. You can make it!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    It is 9:00pm right at this moment and I have had nothing to eat past 6:30 this evening. I usually start binging around 8:00. It is still hard because I feel like I can't go to bed until I have ate something but I am fighting the urge and cruising this site to stay motivated. This is a huge step for me. YAY!!!:drinker:

Yep, I agree, brush those teeth and hit the hay! You deserve it! Yeah YOU!!! :bigsmile: :heart:

Want to join us for a Skinny Wed. Challenge? It might help you get over the midweek slump that some of us experience. Then we will head into the weekend STRONG! :flowerforyou:
    Check it out here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/90036-skinnnnnnnny-wed-challenge?page=1#posts-1243512
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Thanks guys and gals for your support. I am headed to brush my teeth now and get to bed before I can think about it anymore.
  • Go you for sure! Skipping a night time snack is next to impossible for me as well. Good luck with the rest of your night! You can do it!
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Yeah you ! :drinker:
  • GO YOU!!!! Keep it up. A couple things to keep your mind off of food... do some exercise, drink some water, chew some gum, and even though it is food, eat an apple.

One day at a time, and when that is hard one minute at a time. You can make it!!!

I agree with everything but the gum, i took a nutrition class and chewing gum can make you more hungry, because your digestive system starts working once anything goes into your mouth. and even if all you have is the gum, your body still works hard and you will feel really hungry and it will eventually make you gassy. i used to chew gum everytime I got hungry, and it made my hunger worse, and my belly rumble.
This discussion has been closed.