Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and after!

Replies

• You look so great!!! Thank you for the inspiration...
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    fantastic..great job!!
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Well done, you look fabulous!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Fantastic!!! All your hard work has definitely paid off... Congratulations!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    WOW! U look fantastic! Way to keep your health in line and btw you will live longer now!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Wow, you look fantastic including years younger. Your decision to live a healthier life really shows, congratulations. Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    You look like you're in your 30's not 50's!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    I wasn't 'fishing for compliments' and trully mean't to inspire/help people with weight loss and show that anyone can do it if I did. But, THANK you kindly! You all made my day!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    The top pic is of me at 179lbs a few years ago. I started walking on Christmas Eve last year and ended up losing 40lbs and walked/jogged/biked over 1,000 miles.
    I was pre-diabetic.
    Obese
    Couldn't walk 20 feet without being out of breath.
    High blood pressure. It's still high but I was able to drop one medication!
    I went from a too tight size 16 to an 8. :)

I'm 51 years old, so if I can do this, you young people can too. Don't ever give up. YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT!

That is a mighty good change! Congratulations. You give us the encouragement we need.
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    WONDERFUL!! You look great! Thanks for the encouragement. :smile:
  • TrailRunner61
    You look like you lost more than what you posted! You look wonderful, and you do look much longer. Love your hair straight!
    Thank you!
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    fantastic! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    You look like you lost more than what you posted! You look wonderful, and you do look much longer. Love your hair straight!
    Thank you! I lost 40lbs between Jan and May, then gained muscle weight from then until Nov. I have just started losing again by adding more time to my workouts. The fat pic is of me in 2009. I looked even worse than that before I started losing weight, I just wouldn't let anyone take any pics of me. Now I'm glad I have that one!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Great job! You definitely don't look pregnant anymore! :drinker:
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    wow you look great!!! way to commit!!
  • TrailRunner61
    wow you look great!!! way to commit!!
    Thank you!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 247 Member
    Congrats!!! You look amazing.
  • you look great! excellent job!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Wow, you've totally transformed! You should be so proud of what you've accomplished. I'm 49, and you inspire me to be better. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Amazing progress, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!