If you had $75 for fitness, what would you purchase?

Options
1235»

Replies

• willow_rb
    willow_rb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A fitbit one!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    A better sports bra...lol
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Fitbit One or Zip!!!
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    New shoes. Or a HRM.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.... Is it $75 or $100?

$75 for fitness, $25 for ice cream. :laugh:
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Get some good shoes, and a used copy of You Are Your Own Gym by Mark Lauren off of somewhere like Amazon. It's all exercises you can do at home, using even basic things like furniture and towels to help you work out. Every exercise is based off of using your own bodyweight, with ways to make every one easier or more challenging. If you're on a budget and don't want to invest in equipment this is a great way to go!!!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    food scale and heart rate monitor
  • caramel1920
    Options
    My wish list: barbell with weights (2.5, 5, and 10lbs to start), new shoes (workout), 15lb free weights, new waist band (to help me sweat, not sure what it's called but my old one is getting ragedy), new yoga dvd, body combat dvd, workout clothes, sports bra, I would say heart rate monitor, but I think I need to lose more weight so the chest strap will fit me! Happy shopping!:smile:
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    food scale
  • sheldonvaughn
    Options
    Honestly, I bought a food scale for around 12 dollars. It's not digital and probably does not get everything down to the gram, but is very close. I don't know if you already have a gym membership but that is pretty much priceless. A Juicer is an amazing weightloss tool. I would also say a good multi vitamin, maybe l-carnatine or green tea as well. A container of protein and oats is a huge asset for meal replacements.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If your looking for Fitness stuff , Wait until the beginning of the year , most weights , dumbbells goes on sale , Check out places like Big 5 , Walmart, Sears , Sports Chalet , Sports Authority .

Since you've mentioned your looking at working out on your Glutes , and legs ,
    I'd probably go with a Jump rope , a set of Dumbbells and a exercise mat
  • mikelindo
    mikelindo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Definitely a food scale.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I just thought of something else, but it may not interest you. I'd love to have a pair of Under Armour Cam Highlight Trainers. I've been wanting a pair of light weight trainers for when I'm in the gym, and I took a look at these when I was out doing my Christmas shopping. They are about $100, and they are awesome. They don't make them in women's sizes yet, but a men's size 7 would work for my foot.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
    It would then motivate me to work out.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Foam roller. And something else.
  • mizzlaydee89
    Options
    i got 50 but i would spend it on a heart monitor a food scale if you dont have one. weights, workout videos varieties always help... me i have work out videos im going for the food scale and heart monitor. :)
  • songbirdtree
    Options
    I got a gift card from work and went to Marshalls and got all new workout clothes, sports bras and a fancy yoga towel (I paid $16.99, it retails for $66.. score!). Even if I stop doing hot yoga, I can still use the workout clothes for whatever exercise I end up doing next.