Would you buy the BodyMedia?

Options
Hey I just heard about this device today (I am behind in the health gadgets)....

I was wondering is it really worth it? I know that it is suppose to be more accurate, but aside from accuracy, I don't know what else it can do for me that the myfitnesspal app on my iphone can't do..... I have watched some youtube videos on it, but it nothing that could show me a real difference than what mfp can do? (as side from the accuracy part) ...I know being more accurate is better, but I just wanted to know what else would make someone really want this...

Would you buy it and why?

Replies

• BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi Bettacheckyos,

Thanks for checking out the BodyMediaFIT! We do pride ourselves for being the most accurate calorie counter on the market. But we also keep track of your sleep efficiency so that you can get more and better restful sleep which is essential for weight loss and health. We also provide you with an accurate accounting of your activity intensity so you can have a truer picture of how hard you are pushing yourself in the gym.

But don’t just take our word for it. Come find us on Facebook and Twitter and see what our Fans have to say. Hope this helps!

-Laurie