21, 250 lbs. New to MFP, need some support.

Options
My name is Brittany and I am new to MFP. The past couple of days i have tracked the "normal" foods io eat and im disgusted quite frankly. Im hoping to lose 100+ lbs, Not real sure if thats even possible because in highschool i was super athletic and weighed at 165. Im looking for people with good attitudes and goals and can help keep on track through this long journey. I have one long non-scale goal, to fit into my dream wedding dress (or just look good in one) and other smaller goals.

Replies

• raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I am Rachel. You have a lot of great goals, and some of them are similar to mine. I'm 23 currently 195, and trying to lose more. MFP is great for showing you how and what to eat. The first few days that I tracked what I used to eat, I was suprised that I didn't weigh more with all the food I was shoveling in. MFP is a great way to track eating and weightloss.
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I'm in the same boat well, the lose 100+ boat lol. Feel free to add me its always easier to stay on track with lots of motivation and support.