need friends to help with holiday regret

Options
:smile: : Need help bouncing back after the hoildays! Would love more friends to keep me going. We can help each other!

Replies

• freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have no regrets.
  • EddieG43
    Options
    Request sent!! Hope I can provide you with support!!! Best of luck!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Dont regret it was the holidays enjoy it. Feel free to add me.
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me and motivate each other :)
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    I love making new friends! Thank goodness the holidays come but once a year, right? :smile:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am a diabetic and have chronic pancreatitis. I almost died Christmas 2005. While it is important to try to get healthy, it is also important to live from time to time. I suggest that you not regret those moments you enjoy just be strong enough to get back to being disciplined. Lots of luck.
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. I'm also looking for new friends. I don't have holiday regret. The extra calories will be burned off over the next few weeks. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas. :smile:
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You and me both!! I make goodies every year to give out to my neighbors. I think I ate at least a pound of penuche fudge all by my self. Between that and the peanut butter, chocolate rice krispy bars, I'm scared to death to get back on that scale.
  • michellegv
    Options
    Please add me guys :D
    I had this for a few months now but I usually stop using it an come back to it since I don't have friends maybe motivation will keep me from quiting :)
  • shortcake2011
    shortcake2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks every1 maybe i used the wrong word but hey lets shake these holiday cookies;) right off of us! Lol we got this!! Thanks for the adds & support!
  • lovinglife80
    Options
    I would love some new friends I am just coming back to MFP and I hope joining in with others will help keep me motivated to get healthy once and for all! I sent some request hope to get some more... Nice to meet you all!
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • Iwillbeback
    Options
    Christmas was a time of overindulgence for me. New year, new start... again...
  • january2015
    Options
    Holidays are for family and food. Hope you enjoyed yourself. New year new start. We all need help at sometime.
  • Zimziwi
    Zimziwi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, Iwe can support each other. Need sll the help I can get
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :wink:

I could do with some more supportive buddies!
  • valpal215
    Options
    me too! I gained three pounds since Nov. 15. I would love to be friends with you. You have a beautiful family! :happy:
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    No regrets!
    It's a new day, so let go of the old ones. You'll make this one great and that's all that matters :happy:
  • Michelle4677
    Options
    Hi there. Have you hit any plateaus? I am very frustrated with my weigh loss. I am very proud to say I have lost 32 lbs, but I am stuck. I have been working out and eating really well, especially over the holidays. Any suggestions would be very welcome! Congrats on the great weight loss!