Dress your water up!!

Options
Anyone have different ways to make water.. not just water??? I sometimes add lemon wedges.. I have added cucumber slices before.. and I have added a tiny bit of 100% pure cranberry juice... just wondering if anyone has other ideas :) I dont mind plain water, but sometimes I need a little change!

Replies

• cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I throw an herbal tea bag in my 32 oz bottle. It gives a subtle flavor. My favorite is Lemon Ginger.
  • gdussich
    Options
    Try calorie- free, all natural Seltzter water. They come in Many delicious flavors and are a great way to avoid drinking boring water. Most grocery stores carry 2 Liter bottles or 6-pack cans.
  • rrrayondesoleil
    Options
    Gently crush some mint and infuse it! :D I would definitely try your favourite fruits too :)
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I give mine a squirt of lemon juice every time.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Gently crush some mint and infuse it! :D I would definitely try your favourite fruits too :)
    yum, mint is such a great idea!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I like to splash some citrus juice over ice - just enough to give the water some flavor.
    Cranberry juice sounds great; I've always wanted to do that.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I add a couple drops of Mio. Or the tea bags as previously suggested. I just got a waterbottle with a "filter" I can put fruit in the filter and let it flavor the water- TJ MAXX around $6. Or Crytal Lite packets but really really diluted. Or slivers of fresh ginger and and an orange slice.
  • SunshineDecember
    SunshineDecember Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I like making a big pot of green tea, adding a little stevia, maybe some lemon and mint leaves, and setting it cool. Home made, healthy iced tea :) And just tea in general is great.
    I also find I drink a lot more water if I drink it from a sports water bottle - the kind with the little sucky thing, donno what it's called - just 'cause it's more fun ;)
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I like making a big pot of green tea, adding a little stevia, maybe some lemon and mint leaves, and setting it cool. Home made, healthy iced tea :) And just tea in general is great.
    I also find I drink a lot more water if I drink it from a sports water bottle - the kind with the little sucky thing, donno what it's called - just 'cause it's more fun ;)

I wish I could do that.. I love the health benefits of green tea, and I even love the taste of it.. but I swear every time I drink it I instantly feel like I need to throw up and the awful feeling lasts for 20-30 minutes.