Almost bikini ready (220 lbs to 165) Success Story

Options

Replies

• simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mfpbjvNmnv1rdh5bdo1_500.png

There is my front picture... A little shy posting this as you can see that I have A LOT of work to do... Stretch marks are not from a pregnancy... They were from when I was at 220 pounds, I gained the weight so quickly.. I'm hoping they will become more faded as I reach my goal weight.
  • JellyBeans0
    Options
    tumblr_mfpbjvNmnv1rdh5bdo1_500.png

There is my front picture... A little shy posting this as you can see that I have A LOT of work to do... Stretch marks are not from a pregnancy... They were from when I was at 220 pounds, I gained the weight so quickly.. I'm hoping they will become more faded as I reach my goal weight.

what stretch marks?! you look amazing & I bet you feel amazing :)
    that's inspiring

what do you think about weight training exercises?
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    well, you can't see them in the photo... but they are there :-P Mostly faded, but I need to work on having a firm tummy so they don't show as much.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding the "from the front" picture; it's inspirational!
  • jolleymomma02
    jolleymomma02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great? Could you post some of the meals/foods you eat? I need some new ideas.
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • manntl
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Very motivating :-)
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    Thank you! :)

Well, I normally eat 5-6 times a day. This includes fruit, veggies, wheat bread/pasta, and lean meats such as chicken or fish. I haven't had any sugary drinks since August. (You don't need them, get your sugars from your fruit!) I've stayed away from all restaurant foods and try not to consume any bad fats (Bad oils, butter, etc.)
  • a_drienneeee
    a_drienneeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    dang girl good for you!(:
  • charleneagilmore
    charleneagilmore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Your results are fantastic and you should be very proud. I've got about 40 lbs to lose over next 5-6 months and I was thinking maybe that was too much to lose so quickly, but you're inspiring me. Thanks for posting.
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing!!!! Great job!!!!
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the motivating comments!
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job.. My tummy looks like your before pic so I am excited about getting where you are!!!!!!!!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You're looking fabulous!! Great Job!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, keep up the great work!!!! Such an inspiration.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome goal, great progress
  • Honestgoth
    Options
    I think you look beautiful. :) You actually started at the same place I did, but you're much further along. I think you're the perfect level of curvy, but do what makes you feel awesome! Also if you're worried about stretch marks, I can recommend using a skin firming moisturizer. (though I cannot see them)
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    I think you look beautiful. :) You actually started at the same place I did, but you're much further along. I think you're the perfect level of curvy, but do what makes you feel awesome! Also if you're worried about stretch marks, I can recommend using a skin firming moisturizer. (though I cannot see them)

Thanks! I do love my curves A LOT... However, I want to see what my body will look like in 25 pounds.. I'm dying to wear a bikini already! :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!