Replies

• Mrs_Fit
    Mrs_Fit Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • HootayMcBoob
    HootayMcBoob Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Could you add me too please. I could really use some group support to kickstart my weightloss :smile:
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    add me please
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I need all the motivation I can get. I've been stuck on this plateu far too long! What do I need to do to take part?
  • Trosemims
    Trosemims Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me Please!!! I would love to support others and have others support me too! :o)
  • danieboye2
    Options
    would love to join, add me!
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just noticed your weight loss.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • tigermorris
    Options
    I just started this, I would love to join!
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like your ticker. Are those pics of you or a computer animation of what you would like like at your goal weight? I'd love to set one up like that!

OOPS!
    Thought I was posting this on someone else's post. Not sure how to do that.
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me! Sounds like a great opportunity and my thanks for getting the ball rolling!:smile:
  • cweavertx
    Options
    Hi, Chris here (first time poster). What does the challenge involve? Is it a set workout? Nutrition plan? Or is it simply (and not to begrudge it) a daily moral support to workout for 7 weeks?
  • jenniferlynn2121
    Options
    I would like to join :)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I'm ALL in!!!!!
  • Aylania_Bella
    Aylania_Bella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I really need to get back into things after the Christmas lull. I'm interested, what will the challenge involve?
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've sent invites to everyone up to this point!! We're just a group of people trying to lose weight and get healthy together!! We have daily challenges for motivation and get to be there for each other while we celebrate successes and help pick each other up after rough days!!! I'm thrilled to have you all join us!
  • holylucy
    Options
    Count ne in!!
  • shazzafly
    shazzafly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    And me !
  • Runs4Pasta
    Runs4Pasta Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me as well...not sure what it entails but I didn't read the 6 pages of posts :tongue:
  • HeatherStorey
    HeatherStorey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Count me in. :smile:
  • cweavertx
    Options
    Can you give me an example of one of these "daily challenges" you mentioned? :smile: