ppl who have or doing supreme 90

Options
i was wondering how long the supreme 90 dvds are .... and if anyone has had success with it

Replies

• alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have the DVDs and do the workouts occasionally. Can't comment on success because I don't use it as the program was intended. I just work them into my exercise regimen maybe 2-3 times a week. I do feel the strength training dvds the day after, so they definitely work the muscles. I like them because they are shorter than the P90 videos. I think one workout is an hour (back and bis), but most of them are 30-45 minutes from warm-up to cool down. I find the cardio challenge and total body dvds to be a really good burn and probably do those 2 the most.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I have the DVDs and really like them. I did the scheduled program for about 60 days. I have learned that I get bored with doing workout sets like this one, no matter who is in them! Almost every workout has the same warm-up and cool-down, which I found tedious.

The workouts are shorter and move faster than something like P90X, which has a lot of chit-chat, I thought. Supreme 90 Day is not as fancy, but it delivers good workouts. I still use the DVDs from my set and work them into my routine. My favorite workouts are the arms and shoulders workout and the legs workout.

There are also 2 cardio workouts that are very tough!
  • lwright311
    lwright311 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started this program on Jan 1st. I was also getting kinda bored so now instead of thier warm up I do a short cardio DVD or Wii Zumba for my warm up. Then for the cooldown I do Yoga from Daily Yoga app. The increases my calorie burn and makes the workout mych more interesting.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    They are a hard workout and I think they work, if you can stick with them. I have a hard time working out at home, but
    when I did these in the past, I felt like they were pretty tough. And the videos vary but often about half an hour.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    They average about 35-45 minutes per workout. The longest one I think is 50 minutes. Inspect the DVDs before you start with the program as a large number of DVDs that were shipped out had the audio track on the "Ultimate Ball" DVD incorrect. The video you're watching is correct, but the audio is from one of the other DVDs. They will replace it for free.