Thinking about starting Insanity.. Am I insane?

Options
I'm currently on D5L3 of the 30 Day Shred and I'm thinking about giving myself a couple of days rest then starting Insanity. Anyone out there done it and what was your experience?

Replies

• MeaganFitbod
    Options
    Hey there, in case you were interested we have a support group on facebook for Insanity users where you can get tips and ask questions to people who have done it before. If you are interested, please send me a friend request and : can add you to the group...its a tough video, any support can be very helpful!
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can definitely try it. I'm currently on Day 2 of Insanity but I've watched all the DVDs for month one to see what I'm in for. I did 30DS a while ago. If you feel you can handle it definitely try it out but be warned Insanity is a huuuuuuge step up in terms of cardio difficulty! Hope your workouts go well for you :)
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey there, in case you were interested we have a support group on facebook for Insanity users where you can get tips and ask questions to people who have done it before. If you are interested, please send me a friend request and : can add you to the group...its a tough video, any support can be very helpful!

HI!
    can i please be added to this group as i'm starting insanity tomorrow and would really appreciate the help/support/motivation :)
  • kimby1119
    kimby1119 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

HI!
    can i please be added to this group as i'm starting insanity tomorrow and would really appreciate the help/support/motivation :)

Ditto! On Day 4... Day 3 was grueling!
  • mturner4515
    mturner4515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity a couple of weeks ago too. If there is a group for Insanity workouts, I would love to join. Thanks!