- To beat depression once and for all
- No cutting
- To reach my GW! Only 6.4kg to go!
- Move out of home

Replies

• EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    While I admire your goals...may I suggest taking a different mindset? The reason I ask is that as we grow up, we are conditioned to believe that NYR's are OK to break. Rather than set a Resolution, why not Make the Commitment. Take pride in what you do, set your goals, as you have, and take the Action which leads you to Succeeding.
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Get down to 180
    Go on a date with a girl, to the beach.
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    There are the always ongiong ones like making smart food choices, beat the binge, achieve a healthy lifestyle, maximise the time i get with my daughter and be a great role model.

I guess though for this year in particular: make the effort to be more social; find a career job; ace my studies; and find a man :P

Simple right?!
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    While I admire your goals...may I suggest taking a different mindset? The reason I ask is that as we grow up, we are conditioned to believe that NYR's are OK to break. Rather than set a Resolution, why not Make the Commitment. Take pride in what you do, set your goals, as you have, and take the Action which leads you to Succeeding.

Uhh I started losing weight as a NYR goal 2011, 20kgs down.. I know how to stick with something..
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    Get down to 180
    Go on a date with a girl, to the beach.

Pick me! ;)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I don't really have many but I would say my biggest would be to get to my first goal weight..
    I would also love to get back into uni, finish my 2nd year and get great grades doing so. I would also love to move out of home!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    get back on track with my goals. Learn to chill out a little more...get through the first two semesters of nursing school!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

I like this. That's my goal for 2013... To make the commitment and get my life rolling again
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Well, besides losing weight and getting healthier, I think I'd like to

take more pictures
    do a better job of telling my friends and family what they mean to me
    write more letters/mail art
    post cooking for one recipes on my blog
    get more involved with the issues I'm passionate about
  • kjg5686
    kjg5686 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    get to work on time consistently. seriously
    work out at the gym at work regularly
    lose the last 20 pounds from baby #3 (well 3 lbs from #2, 7 lbs from #2 and 11 lbs from #1) haha
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    - Reach my UGW by May.
    - Finish final edit of my manuscript, send it off to literary agents, and hope for representation/future publication.
    - Do well at college - I'm starting all over again in January in the hopes of going to uni if writing doesn't work out.
    - Beat my eating disorder.
    - Learn to love myself as with the same intensity I can love others.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    -Reach my current goal of 140lbs (20lbs away...im 5'8), and maybe 130 eventually....
    -Become more comfortable in my own skin
    -Become more patient
    -No more binging and restricting (improved a lot already!)
    -Build muscle and Tone
    -Learn Karate
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get my personal trainer certs and not be scared to get out there and put them to use! I say this because I haven't worked in over 3 years and I am pretty terrified to enter back into the workforce... aye!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    1. Be kinder to myself - I say things to myself I'd NEVER tolerate from another person.

2. Stick to my new lifestyle/relationship with food.

3. Not regain the weight I've lost, and reach my goal weight (about 12 pounds away).

4. Finally feel like "enough".
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    1. Reach an ultimate goal weight of 150-155 ( exact weight to be determined)
    2. Pay off my credit cards and start start saving to take my daughter to Disney world some day
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't think I will make any this year. I never keep them, like ever. This year I will just cheer those on who make them, and I will just continue to make goals I want to reach. Goals go fairly ok with me, I don't know why resolutions don't. I'm weird I guess. LOL!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goals - and there are no excuses for me. It's all for healthy and being happy in my own skin. =)

1. Down 30kg - but I set this from my post-baby weight, as I don't give birth until the end of March, if she's on time. =)
    2. Hold a 1 minute plank.
    3. Be able to run 5k.

That is all, fitness and health wise. =)
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Reach my UGW (in time for resolution 2)

Buy that red high-waisted barely there bikini

Reach my ultimate measurements

Learn Spanish

Earn enough money to pay for all 5destinations on my own

run the race for life in hotpants and sports bra (add a vest if it's cold)

take the leap and bungee jump (it's for charity)
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Quit smoking and hit 100 lbs lost by April 18 2013
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    *To make my ultimate goal (140....14 more lbs. )
    *To start lifting heavy and get crazy, sexy, toned.
    *To look amazing in a bikini by swim suit season.
    *And then maintain.
    *To start saving to give myself the reward I've wanted for a long while :)