Body types... which do you prefer?

Options
MireyGal76
MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
Oh, crap... I forgot what body part I was going to ask about, because really...

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Be happy.
Be healthy.
Work on being comfortable in your own skin. As you are. Right NOW. EVEN if you aren't exactly where you want to be just yet.

If a person finds you attractive, they will eventually let you know as much. (Just turn off the voices in your head that are picking you apart long enough to hear it)...

The ones that don't find you attractive... really don't matter, because they weren't meant for you in the end.

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I heart this so much. :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    PHP: People have preferences.

Simples.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ Preferred body type
    x giggles x

Sorry!
    Ok! In keeping with the theme of the thead - You are so right Mirey! Love you girlfriend!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Simples.

true story
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Right on. Decide what body you want and work hard to achieve it. Realize not everyone wants to look like you and everyone has different goals. Let's encourage them to reach whatever healthy goal they want to reach in the healthiest manner possible.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Simples.

Thank you for that! It took me a very long time to see that and I think some people still don't. Yes, there's a body ideal that's hyped in the media, but there's so much diversity in attraction. It's awesome because no matter what you look like, I can guarantee that someone out there thinks you're smokin'!!!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    And one more thing...

From an attractive perspective... someone overweight or underweight, muscular, or rail thin, is going to be sexier and more attractive if they are confident in themselves, than someone who has the socially accepted definition of a "perfect body".

Some of the sexiest and most amazing men and women I know are the ones who are happy in themselves... some of the most shallow, rude and obnoxious ones have an amazing body, but you want to smack them after being near them ten minutes.

PLEASE strive for mental health as hard as you strive for physical health, so that when you have that rocking bod... it will go well with the strong healthy, mind, and spirit inside.

*muah*
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i was about to come in here and give a smack down to OP....then I saw who it was and how epically on it she already is.

My work here was done before I got here <3
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    And one more thing...

From an attractive perspective... someone overweight or underweight, muscular, or rail thin, is going to be sexier and more attractive if they are confident in themselves, than someone who has the socially accepted definition of a "perfect body".

Some of the sexiest and most amazing men and women I know are the ones who are happy in themselves... some of the most shallow, rude and obnoxious ones have an amazing body, but you want to smack them after being near them ten minutes.

PLEASE strive for mental health as hard as you strive for physical health, so that when you have that rocking bod... it will go well with the strong healthy, mind, and spirit inside.

*muah*

THERE YA GO!!! I am SOOOO working on this and find that when I feel confident, I am such a different person then when I want to crawl into a shell!!

SPEAK IT GIRL!!!!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump for WIN.
  • Hrcules
    Hrcules Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This thread feels like a just clicked on a Dr. Phil episode
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    This thread feels like a just clicked on a Dr. Phil episode

Haha. Better than maury pauvich! Where every one wants to kill eachother.
    Cmon man... feel the love!

Oh wait.... please don't tell me I look like Dr Phil!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Simples.

This.