Hello from Indiana

Options
Hello!
My name is Mary. My daughter put me on this site and said I'd find great support! I am excited to start my weight loss journey and find others who understand this same journey! I recently turned 50 and I am putting my heath first!

I look forward to interacting with you all!
Blessings

Mary

Replies

• scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary! Welcome to MFP where friends become family. You do and will receive much support.

I am also from Indiana. Feel free to add me.
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    From Indianpolis also, feel free to add me
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary Im Donnet welcome to my fitness pal you will find wonderful support here . im adding you as a friend as we speak.:smile:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indiana as well, feel free to add me. :)
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi! From South Bend, IN. Always looking for supportive friends. :)
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm just across the line in Michigan! Welcome!! Friend request sent :)
  • erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hello mary,my name is erica im 5'5 currently 185 pounds.my current goal is to be 150 by march 20th thats when im marring the love of my life.im also new to this.
  • WarriorBill
    WarriorBill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, I'm from southwest Michigan, ( Niles ). Feel free to add me !!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello Mary, I'm Chandra. I'm also from Indiana and would love to connect on here if you'd like. Best wishes on your fitness journey!
  • MaryJ1262
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am still fairly new and trying to navigate my way around the site, but all the friend requests and messages have been so appreciated!! I am so grateful to find this community! I look forward to sharing this journey with y'all!
  • christy180
    Options
    I'm in northern Indiana! Add me! :)
  • erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am still fairly new and trying to navigate my way around the site, but all the friend requests and messages have been so appreciated!! I am so grateful to find this community! I look forward to sharing this journey with y'all!

ur very welcome mary.im in the same boat as you.im very new to all this
  • FeiFeiKara
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Noblesville, Indiana~ Feel free to add me if you want. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So glad to see you on here. I will be sending a friend request.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Southern Indiana checking in...(seems like I am the only person on MFP from the "south".)