Galaxy SIII

Options
Sometimes I find myself getting kind of lazy when it comes to logging my food. Today while I was cooking supper, I was trying to log my food on my phone app, at the same time and ended up tapping an "unknown icon". My phone started doing something really strange and had a green and red line across the screen. Come to find out, some genious came up with a way to scan barcodes from a smartphone!! Lol!! I guess it takes a smart person to figure out a smartphone though!! Lmbo!! But anyhow, I scanned the items I was using for supper and was done in a matter of seconds. How awesome is that?!?!?!

So now my question to everyone...Are there any neat tricks or apps that you've discovered on your SIII or any other smartphone? Doesn't even have to be related to fitness and health. Maybe you have an app that comes in handy or one that you just can't live without. Please share.

Thanks a bunch,
Elizabeth :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have the SIII also. Had no idea how to go to the voice activated smart screen thingy... and it kept doing it. It happens when you press the center home button twice. Woot.
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    I have the SIII also. Had no idea how to go to the voice activated smart screen thingy... and it kept doing it. It happens when you press the center home button twice. Woot.

Ah thanks!! I didn't know my phone could do that. I thought it was only for the iPhone. To bad it's not a sexy guys voice lol!!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Ceck out Flipboard. It's a nice looking news app. Totally customizeable.
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    Ceck out Flipboard. It's a nice looking news app. Totally customizeable.

Haha well I guess I should put it back on. I took it off my main screen because I didn't like the topics that were flipping on it and didn't realize I could customize it. I think maybe I should read the manual. Lol!!

Thanks!!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Try Voxer.
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    Try Voxer.

Thanks I just downloaded it so now I'm going to try it out.
    Congrats on such a huge weight loss!!!!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I would be lost if I couldn't scan my foods on my SIII! It's become to easy and I like that!

What's Voxer? Someone enlighten me. I realize I could just go to the google play store but one of you could probably teach me quicker ;)
  • CrystalZ2012
    CrystalZ2012 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would be lost if I couldn't scan my foods on my SIII! It's become to easy and I like that!

What's Voxer? Someone enlighten me. I realize I could just go to the google play store but one of you could probably teach me quicker ;)
    I hate Voxer!! Its avalible for iPhone too, and its bascily an instant voice walkie talkie kind of deal. Only thing is, random people popped up on my list that I didn't know and I couldn't figure out how to erase my old messages. Everytime someone sent me a new message, it scrolled through all the old ones first.