What are you having for dinner tonight?

Options
I think im going to make pork chops and asparagus with some kind of pasta or something like that...

Replies

• edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    mm, Clam Chowder and Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    probably left over beef stroganoff and I'm making a spinach dip with pumpernickel bread mmmm
  • metzlerjn
    metzlerjn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    steamed broccoli and carrots and a dinner sized salad with cheese, tomato, cucumber, and olives...i'm trying to finish up my produce before it goes bad :) i'm sure ill be hungry later too
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    ham & cheese (velveeta) sandwich. Not exactly laudable, but I'm under my calorie count for today...
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken, spinach salad, and a small mashed sweet potatoe.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian chili.... Yum
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    i had

2 eggs/3 whites
    2 slices turkey bacon
    double fiber english muffin
    asparagus
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I had baked tilapia with asparagus and sweet potato with no oils added! go me = )
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken, spinach salad, and a small mashed sweet potatoe.

yum!!
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken wrap with no tomatoes and no sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings with a side of chips and salsa (and a few french fries stolen from my boyfriend) ;) with a DQ ice cream cone for dessert.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Have to go grocery shopping, so running low on food.. I had 4 eggs ( I was starving) a roma tomato, some Jalapeno slices, and some cheddar cheese.... sounds lame, but it was super yummy!
  • peaceloveabby
    Options
    I had a Butternut Squash Ravioli Lean Cuisine with celery on the side. I know those meals may not be the best nutrition wise, but this one is only 260 calories, 7g fat(one of the highest of the lean cuisines and still remarkably low if you ask me), and 9g protein. Plus it only takes 5 minutes :)
    This is my favorite microwave dinner. It is SO good. It's seriously like a treat for me.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I had low sodium meatloaf, greenbeans no salt added, and lowsodium homemade mashed potatoes =).
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    leftover ham....again, green beans + cauliflower cooked in bacon grease
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Grape Nuts and Salad. I LOVE Grape Nuts. I could eat it 3 meals a day! Is that weird?
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Pizza and wings from Pizza Hut....I have lost 11 pounds since 3/2011 and know I can eat what I want in moderation ..... but more exercise would help!
  • sababy993
    sababy993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Michelina's Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken. with extra cup of broccoli and 2 oz of chcken
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night's second christmas dinner. Delicious ham, chipotle sweet and regular potato scalloped potato dish, three bean salad.
  • peaceloveabby
    Options
    Grape Nuts and Salad. I LOVE Grape Nuts. I could eat it 3 meals a day! Is that weird?

I eat grape nuts flakes at least twice a day haha