Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OHIO PEOPLE???? OH----!!!!

Replies

• SMBL2
    SMBL2 Posts: 22 Member
    Originally from Canada, but in Ohio for a few years. Northwest of Dayton in Darke County.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Whoohoo Cleveland
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 542 Member
    I-O!!

Middletown - directly in the middle of Cincinnati and Dayton.

=)
  • suenff
    suenff Posts: 1
    I'm in Ohio and today is my first day, help woud be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    aww a few months too late, i just moved back to new york from cinicnnati in july. best of luck ohioans!! feel free to add me anyway
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 510 Member
    I-O!! Been on here since Jan and am down 28lbs so far. Have another 20 to go!
  • Born and raised in Hicksville, Ohio! (Yes that's the real name of it.) State line near Fort Wayne, IN. Home of the curly fry maker. (Now THERE'S a claim to fame!). :)
  • ErB56
    ErB56 Posts: 71 Member
    I have pretty much covered the state. Grew up in Springfield, Graduated from the University of Cincinnati *Go Bearcats!*, lived in Madison for three years and have made Cincinnati home. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    I live in Dayton, Ohio. Feel free to add me :)
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    I am from alliance ohio, but reside in Virginia now!!
  • daisylady1975
    daisylady1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello- I live in Collins,Ohio. Just started on here a week ago. I belong to SparkPeople.com and have been a member there since 2006- thought I needed something different and this seems to be working.
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    IO!!

I'm from Alliance, it's a small town about 2 1/2 hours northeast of Columbus.
    I go to OSU, so I'm in Columbus during the school year! :smile:

I am from Alliance too, never thought I would find anyone else from there!!
  • jenlynne25
    jenlynne25 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there, I live in Dayton. Grew up in a suberb of Dayton. I have heard nothing but good things about this site and am looking for friends to encourage me that I can also encourgae along the way. Feel free to add me! =)
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    LAKEWOOD - Cleveland area! :drinker: :drinker:
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Columbus! Born and raised! Graduated from The Ohio State University as well so I'm a true Buckeye :drinker: :happy:
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    I'm an Ohio Person!! suburb outside of Cleveland. Grew up on the westside...now live on the eastside.
  • Looking for a Dayton area workout buddy. Someone with similar goals would be awesome (aka a lot of Lbs to lose lol)
    I'm located in Centerville and don't currently have a gym due to $$ reasons but hope to figure something out :)
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    I'm 32 and live here in Cleveland!! :happy:
  • IO!!
  • I know a principal from there and he always said "just a name...not a lifestyle!"