biggest loser

Options
riri0301
riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
ok so melissa's journey was short lived on her comeback cant say im too sad about it ultimately she was too into the game this is a lifestyle change and its gr8 seeing that for the first time teammates arent stabbing each other in the back! on another note ....vicky is finally in the swing of things although what was she thinking pushing that buzzer so early lol.....way to go sam 10 lbs in 4 days A-mazing i hope he makes it til the end go gray

Replies

• mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    ha you just said everything I was thinking :)
  • ncjc
    ncjc Posts: 9
    Options
    You are so right! I'm going for both the grey and yellow team. I think they are all doing great!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    TY! I fell asleep I hoped she got booted off
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    If you want to join in, we have a good long thread about BL here. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/80998-biggest-loser-is-back-d
  • riri0301
    Options
    ha you just said everything I was thinking :)

oo yea i like sunshine too
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    And I'm rooting for Daris!
  • riri0301
    Options
    If you want to join in, we have a good long thread about BL here. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/80998-biggest-loser-is-back-d

thanx thats awesome
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Options
    You nailed it, riri0301! That's exactly how I feel. Melissa was being so rude about the fact these people aren't playing the game. Well, I like seeing that they all care more about the lifestyle change. I know they all want to win, but they are a great group of people. I'm for grey and yellow too. I have a feeling Unc will be going soon and I will be bawling because it will be really emotional for him and Sunshine. I loved how they all worked together on the swimming competition too!
  • riri0301
    Options
    You nailed it, riri0301! That's exactly how I feel. Melissa was being so rude about the fact these people aren't playing the game. Well, I like seeing that they all care more about the lifestyle change. I know they all want to win, but they are a great group of people. I'm for grey and yellow too. I have a feeling Unc will be going soon and I will be bawling because it will be really emotional for him and Sunshine. I loved how they all worked together on the swimming competition too!

i agree unc is holding on by a thread ( his teamamtes) gr8 guy and has come a long way but its time for the games the realcompetition to begin
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    And I'm rooting for Daris!

I like Daris too!