Young women preparing for wedding and or pregnancy wanted!

Options
Wanting some friends with the same motivation as me to help push me along! I just joined MFP and am hoping it will be a big help with keeping me going. Befriend me if you like.

Replies

• innerbetty
    innerbetty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, it's not my wedding but I don't want to be the fat bridesmaid either. I've been on MFP for a while and fallen off hard. Looking to restart with a clearer head this time. I'll add you as a friend if you'll have me. :)
  • ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We are trying to get pregnant...would love to get healthier first!!!
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Trying to get healthier as I'm having difficulty getting pregnant (endometriosis), and in preparation for our wedding (no date set but likely 2014). Never hurts to start early!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Just had my second baby 13 months ago and married this June, but I still would love the friends! I lost 15 pounds before my wedding and was Too small for my dress in the end!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is set for august 24th, 2013. I wanna look stunning in a mermaid fit dress. This belly has to go so I dont look pregnant since I'm not!
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm not really working out for my wedding.. but I am getting married in the fall or spring 2014! So I definitely don't want to go in the wrong direction! :)
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    I'm not having a wedding but I have an out of state Marine wedding to attend this summer, and I refuse to be fat!
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just got married, and I'm trying to get back in shape after gaining some weight from going out so much. I'd love to have friends to keep me going :)
  • Anna19911
    Options
    I'm getting married July 20th this summer! I added you!! I also have a two year old :)
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've already had my wedding, but we're prepping for pregnancy in some unspecified future date.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This baby making factory went out of business years ago!!! However I am getting married Sept 28 2013. Want to rock a sleek wedding gown.
    Feel free to add me.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    We are trying for both but I want to lose weight first. We were trying for number 2 for almost 2 years, but I decided I wanted to get healthy first. I've been engaged for the last 2 years and we agreed on a date but now have postponed it again.
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get pregnant right now but not rushing it. I'd love to lose another 15 pounds first but if it happens before then I'll still be thrilled.

Took a few years the first time so that's why I'm not expecting to get pregnant right away.
  • PinkCaramel
    PinkCaramel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Planning to get engaged this summer! June 2013 and in my culture engagement parties are mini weddings something I REFUSE to look chubs at :L
    5.5 Months and 45lbs to lose eeek
    ADD ME :)
  • innerbetty
    innerbetty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Jenae I must say your avatar is very inspiring! Also to anyone else feel free to add me as a friend as well :) The more support and motivation the better.
  • CherryStar86
    CherryStar86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I need to shape up, and I definitely need motivation. The man and I are thinking wedding in 2015...and seeing as i've only added more weight, not lost any... i better start now and get consistent. I'd eventually like to be able to wear a bikini again.
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Already married but getting in my best shape before we start a family. Will add you!
  • rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wedding date set for 21st Dec 2013! I'm currently 147lbs and UK size 12 but want to drop at least one more dress size and tone up by the big day! I imagine I need to lose another 21lbs to get to where I want to be? We can do it!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I got married 08/08/08 and lost around 42lbs for my wedding. I was pregnant a month after lol so the lbs ended up going back on. I lost them again then got pregnant when my son was 13 months. My daughter is now 19 months and i'm 55 lbs now and slimmer than i've been for years.

I'm thinking about trying for a 3rd this May, once my daughter is 2, and I'd like to be as slim and fit as possible before then. I'm a UK 12 mainly now (US8) although sometimes a 14, and i'd like to b a UK 10/12 and nice and toned.
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 2014 and would love all the support and motivation I can find! I lost a lot of weight after my first chid and we have since had #2 and I gained quite a bit. I lost about 25lbs and have about 50 to go! I want to be breathtaking on my big day!!!