Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack

Thought i'd share my results from JM 6/6...this is my first time posting to the forums so please be gentle :) I do NOT have a picture perfect body so results may be hard to see on my tummy especially (lots of extra skin & 2 babies). I didn't lose any weight on the program but I did lose some inches and gained some muscle (bonus shot). I hope that seeing these pictures will inspire someone out here in MFP land....I'm still a work in progress and I have more work to do :)

953CD3C2-FDBE-4109-B5F9-6B1E21FF915C-2331-00000218BA16FF09-1_zps0795b5f3.jpg

3C6A2C2A-6802-42DD-9B6A-C1519B2323CC-2331-00000220AE3EC908.jpg

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Totally see a difference! And I know it's not your target, but you have gorgeous arms! :flowerforyou:
    ETA nice job!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    I searched 3 times on the boards for your post, awesome progress, abs are hard work. See a difference and kudos to you for working on a better bod
  • go girl! great job hangin in there for the whole 6 weeks a feat I have yet to accomplish. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Well done, I have just got the box set of Jillian Michaels with 6 week 6 pack, banish fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zones and 30ds (already got 30ds though)

I'm really looking forward to doing the 6 week 6 pack!!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Awesome progress! Thanks for sharing! Any plans to do another JM program?
  • srd2b
    srd2b Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! Awesome job. I need to work on my abs too. Maybe I'll give Jillian a shot! Thanks!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Great work. You can see such a difference. Congrats!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    You can definitely see a difference! I love your arms too! Glad to have you as a friend. You've been a great support. WTG girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!