Mom/Super hero needs to lose 100 lbs

Options
Hello this is my first official serious attempt to lose this weight I have collected through the years. I started gaining weight since graduating high school 12 years ago and 1 divorce, sedentary lifestyle and 2 kids later here I am 126 lbs over weight:noway: I work fulltime and I have 2 babies ages 4 and 2. I am looking to meet other moms that may be going through the same isssues I am going through. My job is stressfull and I want to lose this weight to help my health, marriage,self esteem and work life. If you have 100lbs to lose and you want a weight loss pal send me a friend request :)

Replies

• jazysmom14
    jazysmom14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi dolface81, I'm trying to attempt to lose weight for the umpth time. I have always been big but I gain more weight after my daughter was born in 2010 (funny part about that is that i did not even gain ANY weight while pregnant, go figure...lol). I do however am a working mom. Trying to juggle work and excerise is exhausting. I dont know about you but after a loong day of work all I want to do is R-E-L-A-X and not do a dam thing. But right now at this moment the only thing that is motivating me is my friend who is soo determine to go vegan. I noticed a change in her figure and i thought to myself why cant I do that (but of course i cant give up meat...lol).
    I truly hope that everything works out for you and your family. Because in the end MOMS need to be there for their children.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way. I have a 17 month old and I have been working to lose weight since August 1st. We can do this!
  • skrullerull
    skrullerull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've got a 15 months old little dude =) I've got at least another 70-80 lbs more to lose, have lost about 24 since 1th of october =) I'll send you and friend request =)
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi - this is my first TRUE attempt to lose weight and 100lbs or more is my goal. I am a mother of 3 (Leilani 16, Anahi 12 and Isaiah 3) ... with kids in all different ages i need to keep up with them.