23, new, looking to meet supportive friends!

Options
Hi there. I don't care if you have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, its all hard, and all an accomplishment! So feel free to add me as I need help losing about 30 pounds and have never tried to lose weight before. I've just let it pack on over the last 3 years and now I don't like who I see in the mirror. I love food- wings, chilli dogs....(yah I'm a classy girl lol). So eating right will be my biggest challenge. Hope to meet some great people on here who I can find inspiration from and if possible give inspiration too!
Nice to meet ya'll.
xx -Steph

Replies

• Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and welcome. I have found this site to be very helpful in me journey to be a better me. Feel free to send a friend request. Also, I moderate a group called One Day At A Time. Look us up. Good luck!!
    BRENDA
  • RuneSmyth
    Options
    Hi Steph, I accepted your friend request. I don't have and "real life" friends right now who are trying to lose weight so I can feel pretty isolated. Especially when most of my friends who have had kids are actually SKINNIER after the baby than they were before pregnancy! Good for them, but ugh! Anyway, I'm hoping to keep up with this, despite the busyness. Good luck!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Welcome to MFP! You are going to love it here. Feel free to add me. I am very supportive and check diaries etc. I will hold you accountable! :)
  • Rabmonk006
    Rabmonk006 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good morning Steph, I just started too! I'm hoping to lose 40lbs or a little more and could definitely use some support. I will add you :)
  • Mick63116
    Mick63116 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good morning, its all an accomplishment is right its not easy no matter what they say welcome.
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm adding you right now!
  • Mariabellantoni
    Mariabellantoni Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph I am in the same boat as you are after my kids It was all down hill or should I say my numbers and figure went up hill with the numbers on the scale. This is a great site and the people Ive meet have given me huge support. Feel free to add me and we can lose this weight together
  • freakykate
    freakykate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am just starting! I do have the support of my husband and my gal pal but she lives 5hrs from me and the more the merrier, right??!! I will be 23 in Feb, I have two babes, and totally need to work some pudge off that has decided to just stick around! I would love to lose between 30-40lbs and hope with diet and exercise I can achieve something I like seeing in the mirror! Feel free to send me a friend request! :)
  • jsperaw
    Options
    Hi Steph! Welcome!! I am also a foodie.. big time! So I know how it feels to be "food challenged"! One step at a time, one day at a time and we will find our healthier inner self! :) Sending you a friend request now!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    Feel free to add me and that goes for anyone else who sees this! I recently had my 90th log in and am down a little bit but have some more work to do. I find that people are the greatest motivator, and I try to motivate my MFP friends as much as possible.
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 23 as well, I'd love to be friends with you all! Lets take the journey supporting one another!!
  • momsarah12
    Options
    Hi there. I don't care if you have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, its all hard, and all an accomplishment! So feel free to add me as I need help losing about 30 pounds and have never tried to lose weight before. I've just let it pack on over the last 3 years and now I don't like who I see in the mirror. I love food- wings, chilli dogs....(yah I'm a classy girl lol). So eating right will be my biggest challenge. Hope to meet some great people on here who I can find inspiration from and if possible give inspiration too!
    Nice to meet ya'll.
    xx -Steph

Hi there, I'm Sarah 24 also a newbie feel free to add me as a friend.