50 Day Challenge Group starting 1/2/13

Options

Replies

• mom3x
    mom3x Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Michelle! I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate on here! Yes, I too, am ready to drop some poundage!!! LOL!
  • DreamerOfFastFood
    Options
    I would love to if there is any room left! :D
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know this is super full, But I'd like to be in if there's room.
  • michellepaich
    Options
    Me too! I've used this website a long time ago but just started again so I can really SEE what I'm eating. I think it will help me make better decisions about my food.
  • Baileygina
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am a 43 year old working mom of 3 little boys. I need to lose 20 lbs for a spring anniversary trip to Mexico. I am a couch potato lately and want to do Insanity. I used to workout religiously, was vegetarian, and in really good shape. I am ready to gain some energy back! Looking for friends,support and accountability.
  • missj1020
    missj1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi I am a mom of one gorgeous daughter and I have been struggling with weight for about 10 yrs now! I need to change! I am 45yrs old and healthy and I dont want to see my health slip because I am not eating the right things : ( I would like to be a part of this group...
  • Pittcrew2
    Pittcrew2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to join the challenge also!! I'm a 48 year old teacher and need to stop packing on 10 more pounds every year! I'm determined to maintain healthy habits at work!!
  • Rabmonk006
    Rabmonk006 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join :) I definitely need a challenge
  • jairaldine
    Options
    I'd like to join as well!
  • lattegirl89
    Options
    Count me in on the challenge please!!! My name is Carrie and it's just time. I lost weight and kept it off for 5 years once upon a time. Then, I got married (yay!!!) and moved. The challenges and job stresses I encountered found me returning to a lifestyle of emotional eating. Bottom line - I came to this state 50 lbs lighter and 2013 is the year to lose them! I'd love accountability and support. Thanks!
  • wpdeadrat
    Options
    I would love to join. My name is Jennifer 37 years old, mother of 5 married for 14 years. I have a special needs child who I have stayed home with. Just recently I have gone back to work in hospice. I have realized I really want to get this weight off for good. In need of motivation and friends to help me get through this journey. I do karate and kickboxing but weight loss has been slow. Just ordered the fitbit and hoping this will motivate me too. I'm really for a challenge. :bigsmile:
  • AndreaChronicles
    AndreaChronicles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also!
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the challenge. I have 70 more pounds to lose.
  • jesurum66
    jesurum66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need this, count with me
  • momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    could use some motivation on here,
    count me in:)
  • murrmoney
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge!!! I'm really bombed with the recent weight gain and lack of motivation!!! Need support and motivation please.
  • Rmerriam
    Options
    I am new to this but I need a challenge as well.
    I would love to join. I think this would be perfect to jump start my fitness
    Goals
  • lattegirl89
    Options
    Hi!

I posted the other day and wanted to just check back and see if someone could share what to expect with this when it starts...I"m a newbie!!

Thx,
    Carrie
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Also interested! Details???
  • healthychoices1
    Options
    I would like to be part of the Challenge as well... :)