Vega Complete Whole Food Optimizer

Options
Hi All,

I am new to this site, and have been impressed with all the support and helpfulness! I thought I would post my first question since there seems to be a lot of knowledge out there.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Vega Complete Whole Food Optimizer shake, or similar products. They claim to be plant based, and offer a lot of nutritional benefits. Anyone used this before or have some insight to share?

Thanks!

Replies

• vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    Bump
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I use the Vega One shake.

I'm a new mom and I want to make sure I'm getting everything I need in my diet. I throw a scoop in the blender with some almond milk and some fruit and I have a quick snack.

I like The Vega One because it is plant based with no creepy ingredients. I like that it is full of omega 3s, antioxidants, and greens - things your typical shake would lack.

I think the Whole Food Health Optimizer has been replaced by the One. Not sure though...
  • alexnikka
    alexnikka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pepper,

Thats what I thought. I am usually weary of shakes, because of all the mystery ingredients.

Vega seems like a good option especially when you are on the go and dont have a lot of options!
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shakes
  • alexismobley
    alexismobley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the Vega One nutritional shake in chocolate right now. In the past I've always had problems with nutrition shakes because something always made me feel sick, but not this one. I really love the taste and haven't had any problems :) Plus it's plant based and had tons of vitamins & minerals which is perfect for me because I'm a vegetarian & lactose intolerant.

I usually put a scoop with some almond/soy milk and a banana in the blender. Sometimes some peanut butter! :p
    Hope this helps out :)