if money were no object...

Options

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely get some plastic surgery...have the girls lifted and tighten up the loose areas left over from weight loss.

Get a couple dogs. We don't currently have any because we're not home enough to properly care for them.

One of Hubs ideas that I'd get on board with is to sell our house, buy a cabin in the woods and a condo somewhere tropical. He'd also need to buy a bunch of Valium or something because he's afraid to fly...

And of course pay off all debts and help out some family members.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I would buy a Place in Brooklyn & San Francisco and put in a viking kitchen in each! buy my parents and brothers houses.
    Then i would travel the world.. and go to all the Concerts i wanted to.. yup lots and lots of concerts!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    If money were no object I would buy a house with enough rooms for all the kids and Hubby and I. I would like it to be new with a in-law suite (non-attatched).

Pay off bills

Go on a 2 month long vacation and explore Europe.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i wuold buy all the water and air space around your island and starve you out
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    A nose job, a boob job, lipo, botox.. ;)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    A nose job, a boob job, lipo, botox.. ;)

i think your safe on the boob job.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    A money order to pay off my student loans. :laugh:

She's got the right idea. This is what I'd do!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    A really nice house on a lake that I could swim in.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    wow we have some real jerks on here.........
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I would open Road Dog's Road House. Serving High End BBQ. No Menu. You can choose from what I feel like BBQing that day. Live Music Friday and Saturday nights. Bands that I choose. The rest of the week we will be playing Blues, Classic Rock and whatever else I like to hear. VIP parking if you rode in on your Motorcycle.

I will be the Chef, DJ, Bouncer and Ambassador of good will.

Bourbon Tasting every Thursday.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    I would buy the middle of nowhere, move there, and live there forever... After installing The Internet.
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer and massage every day, whee!!
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would open Road Dog's Road House. Serving High End BBQ. No Menu. You can choose from what I feel like BBQing that day. Live Music Friday and Saturday nights. Bands that I choose. The rest of the week we will be playing Blues, Classic Rock and whatever else I like to hear. VIP parking if you rode in on your Motorcycle.

I'd be your first customer. That sounds awesome!! :love:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I reaaaaaally want a beach house in Surf City or Topsail, NC.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

I'd be your first customer. That sounds awesome!! :love:

It's going to happen. Not in the time fram I would like, but it will happen. Retiring in a few years and moving to Las Vegas, so I can enroll at Le Cordon Bleu. Going to try and open a RoadHouse somewhere in the Henderson area. Look for it!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    what 1 thing would you definitely buy?

for me, i'd buy my own island. on day 1, i'd declare it an independent republic and install myself as Emperor/Chief Despot for Life.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

cimage_f7f617f546-thumbb.jpg

Ah yes.... Melody Key!! Still for sale and the boats come with it too!! Owner is from 311 - and is selling it for the bargain price of $6m.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    a house with a perfect kitchen
    a food truck to travel around and sell food with
    a studio for my photo business
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I would fly to Cambodia and buy as many child prostitutes as I could then free them and give them a better life.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    Pay off everything (including getting a new house and 2 new vehicles) and then...GO TO DISNEY WORLD and do EVERYTHING I could!! :-)

Oh, and visit my mom more often, since she lives in Florida!!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    err I mean a boob job, nose job, butt job, belly job