looking for supportive friends who have lots to lose!

Options
Hey all - one of the reasons I've been able to lose 45lbs so far is the wonderful group of supportive people on mfp. Unfortunately, a lot of people have become inactive :( so I'm looking for some more people to be friends on here and we can mutually support each other!

A little about me - I'm Melissa, I'm 21 and I have around 150lbs to lose still.

Feel free to just add or reply on here and I will add you.

Best wishes and good luck on your weight loss journeys!

Replies

• AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa I'm Ashley, 25 yrs old. and have 60 pounds to lose.I would like to help you on your journey if you help me. With the motivation we give to one another we had shed this stubborn weight.
  • jsperaw
    Options
    Wow! Looks like youve done amazing so far! What an accomplishment! I am looking to lose about 80 still! Would love to support you in your weight loss adventure. Sending you a request now!
  • ilovemybabu
    ilovemybabu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I'm Ingrid. I'm 23, and am looking to lose about 37 more pounds to lose. I would love to support you and anyone else interested because I'm in need of some support myself. I am new to using My Fitness Pal and the Fitbit, and I don't want to fall off track.
  • KnAsMom021109
    Options
    Im Lura, 23 and have ALOT to lose! 2013 is the year its going to change though. Add me and maybe we can help each other stay motivated.

21892064.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dupita
    dupita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you posted! I totally need friends on here to help me stay motivated! I'm new to MyFitnessPal and don't have any friends on here. I need to lose about 85 lbs. Thanks!
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Kevin, I am 34 yours old, and have about 65 lbs to go to get where I want to be. Glad to meet you and good luck!
  • Samblantha
    Samblantha Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’ve got a lot to lose too! You and anyone else, feel free to add me. :)
  • babsc01
    babsc01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 46 and have a total of 130 to lose. We can definitely help each other.
  • cbmccar
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cassie, I am 21 and I have 70 lbs to lose. Just found this site today, so I am hopeful this will help me with my weight loss journey.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I have approximately 90ish to lose still.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The people that have really helped me on my Journey are drmerc, DavPul, and jofjltncb6. These guys are so motivational and always there with great advice. You should add them, they are always up for supporting more people on their weight loss Journey :flowerforyou:
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Melissa - Great job so far. I will definitely send you a friend request. I have noticed a lot of my friends have become inactive as well.

Anyone else feel free to add me, I am 30 (soon to be 31) and have atleast 110 lbs to lose until I re-evaluate and change the goal again. This will be the year I accomplish this, 32 will be my thin year :wink:

19236416.png
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    The people that have really helped me on my Journey are drmerc, DavPul, and jofjltncb6. These guys are so motivational and always there with great advice. You should add them, they are always up for supporting more people on their weight loss Journey :flowerforyou:
    :devil:
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. I have about 35lbs to lose and having difficulty doing it (health problems). I just turned 31 and I really want to get to my goal weight. This is the year! ~Stephanie
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    leakramirez is inspiration. as is _DaniD_
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    leakramirez is inspiration. as is _DaniD_
    I can't believe I forgot them! Yes, both are very motivational as well.
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track. I have over 100 to lose..and I will lose it!
    Anyone can add me. :happy:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    It doesnt matter to me what number anyone has to lose unless it's like one pound for someone with an eating disorder....

I have 27 pounds to lose and I'm falling in love with weight lifting and am training for a half marathon in June 2013. Anyone can add me, I love more friends but I swear like a sailor and am a helpless flirt! You are all warned!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Wish you the best of luck! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • meginki
    Options
    Hey! Amazing story, I am just about to add you!
    I've lost 90-100 so far, and I have about 40-50 to go. I'm a 20 year old university student in the UK, so I understand what kind of temptations and feelings you might have at this age :). Would be great to have some more people add me, too! Looking for active friends!