Work in Progress

Options
Hi! I'm not quite the success story I want to be YET. However, here is my progress so far.

After seeing this pic from Christmas 2010, I knew the time had come to do something. At different points in my life I had always been able to lose 65 lbs but then my body just would not let go of anymore weight and I would get discouraged. I have PCOS. I knew I was going to need extra help so I decided to have weight loss surgery. It is NOT a cop out and it is hard. It is not a magic wand. I still have to eat right and exercise. It is a tool and I use it as such.

122 lbs gone. I still have more to go, but I'm on my way.

2nhlpps.jpg

Replies

• CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Not only thinner but younger! Well done. :happy:
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! You,ve done a mighty fine job!
  • Biggoal50
    Biggoal50 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!! and i know someone said it already but u REALLY do look younger and like u have more enerygy! congrats on ur weight loss!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Great Job!! Keep it up darlin!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look wonderful!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Keep rocking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    that's a great transformation in 2 years. thank you for the inspiration. :glasses:
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    That's great progress!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
  • AnewTif
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. :smile:

My 6 year old son is my biggest cheerleader and comes to the gym with me although he goes to the kids club. Even on days that I'm not feeling like going, he says "But I want to go to the Kid's Club". So off we go and I'm always glad I went.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!