Any Russian/Ukrainians out there??

Options
2»

Replies

• iamdimenazhena
    Options
    Old Ukrainian joke...

If a Ukrainian has a gun who do they shoot first? The German or the Russian?

The German....business before pleasure.

Lol!

HAHAHAHAHA yes................ how true is that

Thanks guys. :)
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    ok, so yea there are some people from ukr..now what?

I was just curious. Geez.

Ignore her.Not everyone is like her here.You'll love this place :)

Agreed with Sam! 99% are amazing here.. and then you get a few like that.. which you just ignore because they're :devil:

guys i was joking, she is actually my friend and WAY cool.

LOL we weren't talking about you................ sorry to say
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Agreed with Sam! 99% are amazing here.. and then you get a few like that.. which you just ignore because they're :devil:

guys i was joking, she is actually my friend and WAY cool.

LOL we weren't talking about you................ sorry to say

you're sorry you werent talking about me? lol
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Im not evil..Im actually a very nice person. I was wondering, whats gonna happen now that we know who is ukrainian. You guys gonna have a party and not invite the rest of us or something? Cause then you will see how evil I am
  • vnovit
    Options
    :love:

Im not evil..Im actually a very nice person. I was wondering, whats gonna happen now that we know who is ukrainian. You guys gonna have a party and not invite the rest of us or something? Cause then you will see how evil I am

We russian/ukrainians love everyone.. of course we would invite you!!!!!!!!!!!! :) come on now
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

We r gonna party....greek style
  • vnovit
    Options

Who said anything about Greeks, Zeus???
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I'm not falling for that again. :angry:
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    :love:

We russian/ukrainians love everyone.. of course we would invite you!!!!!!!!!!!! :) come on now

Vodka for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Vodka for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I think I'm 3rd generation Ukrainian in the US. My dad always laughed and said that our last name meant "Happy Drunk" in Ukrainian. Not sure if he is correct....but I do love me some VODKA!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Ukrainian here but came to the US when I was 8.
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options
    I am always known as the "American" when I drink with my husbands friends. They are serious professionals!
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options