New Fit Toys for Christmas

Options
2»

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did a joint gift of an elliptical. I got a garmin GPS watch, winter running clothes, a runners charm and I just ordered Yaktrax. :)
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    In the process of ordering a wetsuit with the Christmas cash....pretty excited about it. Also got some workout wear (pretty glad that it actually fit!)
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Polar HRM. Those little "you're out of your target HR zone" beeps are so motivating! :)

Does that beeping work on the Polar FT7? I have not heard it beep once the heart rate is picked up. Maybe I need to trun the TV volume down, haha!

Already got the elliptical and Polar FT7 HRM. got a moisture wicking shirt. Now I have two sets of those, (shorts and shirts).
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    6 week gym membership =P
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ALL my presents this year are fitness related! Maybe this year I see my abs?

Received: Bowflex adjustable weight dumbells 50 lbs in 5 lb increments, "perfect pushup" bars, a juicer, and a gift card at Target that I'm going to buy some cold weather running gear with.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing. :angry:
  • nsdjogger
    Options
    I got a Scosche Rhythm HRM, I love it. I had a Polar HRM but the display was too small to read, the Scocshe display on my phoone or iPod is huge. It's very motivating to be able to have the continuous feedback while exercising.
  • sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fitbit One, exercise clothes, and Ninja blender (for nutritious smoothies)
  • fwalz3
    fwalz3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    FitBit One and thefitbit scale.The scale shows me 4.5 lbs heavier than my old one but it gives my BF% as 21.8 and the MFP calculator says 24.3 - go figure
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    New running shoes! And some money to get some more cold running gear!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    My family knows me well. I didn't get anything diet or fitness related. I'm really enjoying my gluten free vegetarian cookbooks, much to my 13yo's great concerns that he may not get meat at every meal :) My 25lb dumbbells are ready to be used as I move up from 20's to 25's. Les Mills Combat was my gift to myself. I also got my marathon photo framed, a bibfolio for my race bibs, and Brooks full length running pants.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Nothing fitness related. :cry:

I may use money I received for race entries, additional dumbbells, foam roller or more running gear. Or save it for when I need to buy smaller clothes. Undecided.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Got a new set of weights, a new yoga mat, and a stability ball.
  • LisaKunz
    LisaKunz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    waaaaaah. :'( I didn't get anything. I keep reminding myself that I lost 65 pounds without one...I don't NEED one. (But I want a Polar FT7 like crazy.)