Not new but need more supportive friends!!! :)

Options
I have been on MFP for a couple of months know and I am having a hard time finding supportive friends. I am looking for friends that with encourage me and that I can feel like I can encourage. I need those "good job" and " great burns" to motivate me to do more. I am wanting to lose about 40 pounds, some from baby weight and some just me weight. I am really good at commenting on others achievements and wanting to encourage them to keep up the good work. Now I am just looking for some of that for me. :heart: :happy:

Replies

• meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am on here every day and love supportive friends!
  • IjaLynn
    IjaLynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow... You read my mind. Im just returning after a ankle injury and procrastination lol.. My first round of MFP friends were at first overly encouraging! Now the friends i have barly talk to me! lol.. haha.. its okay! now i found you!
  • sumileajiana
    sumileajiana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have only been on for a few days now though. Been diligently tracking food and getting exercise to log in. But this journey would be more fun with a few helpful friends. Feel free to add me - i have about 30 - 40 lbs to lose. It will take me at least a good 6 months to shed it off and I am feeling pretty committed to get it off ASAP.
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way sometimes! Please feel free to add me as well.
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Feel free to add me :)
  • ULTRAC12
    ULTRAC12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    same here. You can add me as well. I started about 3 weeks ago and have lost about 3 pounds so far!!!:smile::smile:
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well. I'm looking to connect with others, helps to motivate and keep me on track.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way and am happy to help. Friend request sent. :smile:
  • molliepw
    molliepw Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would love more supportive friends as well, you can never have too many!
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend too!:flowerforyou:
    Just came back last night, after years of being off and will need constant support and motivation too!
  • psychedmom
    psychedmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am not new either, but I would love some supportive friends, as well as to give support! I haven't really explored the community boards until today. I was trying to get my husband to join in my quest but that hasn't worked out so far! Men are stubborn, so I hope I will be better at supporting you! :smile:
  • lithiumkat
    Options
    I feel you!! I am like that as well. Also not super new but love friends that comment, and I tend to comment fairly frequently myself and love it when I receive a random comment or two. It is indeed great encouragement and support. Also I log on pretty much everyday even on holidays when I don't log food, I usually still log on and check in. And I try to keep very accurate logs, and am on here several times a day. I generally accept all friend requests on here so if anyone needs another supportive active friend on here just shoot me a request and I will accept. :)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    <-- more supportive than a bra
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i am always happy for new friends to support/get support from :) ill send you a friend request :)
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like I'm on here every day just about and can never have too many motivating friends I say!:smile:
  • dourox22
    Options
    I'm all for having and giving more support :)
  • allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well, and that's true for everyone in here. We all need more friends and more encouragement. So anybody who wants to, please add me as well! :)
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't comment on food diaries, but always comment on exercise and weight loss. :)
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)