30 days in as of 12/25 & 15.5 lbs gone

Options
I have decided that I want to post something to tell my progress every 3 months. I started on MFP back on the exact date of 9/25/12 so as of 12/25/12 made my 3 months on this website. I weigh every Tues morning and am now down 15.5 lbs & no telling how many inches-ALOT I am sure. It was originally 17.5 lbs lost but I gained 2 lbs when I weighed in on Christmas morning but I know that it was all due to the snacking and eating etc..on Christmas Eve and days leading up to it. I love MFP so much!! I have a wonderful group of supportive friends and I couldn't have made it this far without them. I have never in 34 years of my life had a gym membership and have now had one for the last past 2 months. All I do is try not to go over 1500 calories a day, I workout (nothing strenuous) anywhere from 4-6 times a week (45-50 min at a time) , lots of water & I would like to add that I do eat whatever I want and have since day 1. I do not tell myself NO to anything..BUT...I do eat only the serving size of that food I crave. I do have plenty of days where I have went over the 1500 calories I allow myself daily, but the next day I am right back on track!!! I can't wait to see where I am in 6 mnths and then a YEAR!! I will take the 15.5 lbs down in 3 months-Makes me sooo proud!! I am only 4'10 so I am a shorty and want to loose a total of 60-65 lbs..Well, guess what?? 15.5 of that is GONE & I won't let it return!! If I loose more than 60-65 lbs, that is all good too... :love:

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wooo hooo!!! you're doing awesome!!! Keep it up honey bunny!
  • Belliny
    Options
    I am so proud of you and so exited to be your friend since i can learn a lot from you ...you are an inspiration to me =)
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of all your hard work and dedication! You are doing a fantastic job, love bug! <3
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bae!!! Start taking pics, so that for your next post you can show off how wonderful you are doing!!!! Proud of all that you are accomplishing. :flowerforyou:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, lady!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! ! :) We are all here for you!
  • mclaborn2300
    Options
    Awesome job on your results! You seem like you are rocking it and doing a great job! Keep up the good work and I am so happy you became my friend on here :)
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is a great motivational story! You should feel very proud of yourself! It is truly an inspiration to hear how others are being successful and how they have found their friends on MFP so helpful! Good luck over the next 3 months, we can't wait to hear the next update! Good and supportive friends are the best friends! :)
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    SORRY!! Shld say 3 months and 15.5 lbs gone ;)
    I have decided that I want to post something to tell my progress every 3 months. I started on MFP back on the exact date of 9/25/12 so as of 12/25/12 made my 3 months on this website. I weigh every Tues morning and am now down 15.5 lbs & no telling how many inches-ALOT I am sure. It was originally 17.5 lbs lost but I gained 2 lbs when I weighed in on Christmas morning but I know that it was all due to the snacking and eating etc..on Christmas Eve and days leading up to it. I love MFP so much!! I have a wonderful group of supportive friends and I couldn't have made it this far without them. I have never in 34 years of my life had a gym membership and have now had one for the last past 2 months. All I do is try not to go over 1500 calories a day, I workout (nothing strenuous) anywhere from 4-6 times a week (45-50 min at a time) , lots of water & I would like to add that I do eat whatever I want and have since day 1. I do not tell myself NO to anything..BUT...I do eat only the serving size of that food I crave. I do have plenty of days where I have went over the 1500 calories I allow myself daily, but the next day I am right back on track!!! I can't wait to see where I am in 6 mnths and then a YEAR!! I will take the 15.5 lbs down in 3 months-Makes me sooo proud!! I am only 4'10 so I am a shorty and want to loose a total of 60-65 lbs..Well, guess what?? 15.5 of that is GONE & I won't let it return!! If I loose more than 60-65 lbs, that is all good too... :love: