Gastric Sleeve Newbie today

Options
My name is Christine and I had a gastric sleeve surgery on Dec. 6. So I am a mere 10 days post op! I'm trying to figure out HOW to use this site to keep track of my intake and exercise.

So far I haven't figured out how to create my own on line PLAN which included 60g of protein and 64 oz of water a day.

Any other sleevers out there??

Replies

• bbbslady34
    Options
    hello, i was sleeved on 12/5 how are you doing so far with your diet? what stage are you on? I just starteded this site today
  • libbyd63
    libbyd63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on 12/10/2012...things have been going pretty good, ready to get to the soft food stage.
    To update you protein, go to My Home, Goals, change goals, check the second option to manually update.
    You may need to play with you percentage to figure out the percentage.

Good luck!
  • Debtripdown
    Debtripdown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Two weeks until sleeve. How ws first day after surgery?
  • Debtripdown
    Debtripdown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just had sleeve surgery the 14th. my shoulders seem to get sore off and on. Any ideas as to why?
  • LBJordan99
    LBJordan99 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I had my surgery on 7-30 and I noticed pain in my shoulders and chest area occasionally when I ate not sure if it was what I ate I just tried to make sure I didn't lay down after eating and was careful of how much. It didn't last long though. Good luck to you all.