Valentine's Day Challange

Options

Replies

• richara3
    richara3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. I'm 32 with 3 kids and would like to lose 7 pounds by Valentine's Day to reach a mini-goal of 157 lbs. I'm 5'5" and at 164 lbs after Christmas. Can't wait to have a group to work with. I will post my measurements when I have more time ;)
  • Rsvalla
    Rsvalla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic idea! I don't know my current measurements, but my goal is to go from 145 - 135 pounds by Valentine's Day.
  • adapple
    Options
    Ok - this is THE FIRST post that I've ever responded too....But could really use the motivation of this Challenge!!

I'm about to be 35 years old (next week), I'm 5' 5" and my current weight is 142 (never thought I'd post THAT on a public forum) - Don't have my measurements but I wear a size 10.

Goal weight by Valentines day 135....

Thank you!
  • ilovemybabu
    ilovemybabu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome idea.

I'm 5'2", 23 years old, and looking to reach a goal weight loss of at least 6.9 pounds by Valentine's Day - getting me down to 230 pounds.

My current measurements are:
    Starting Weight: 236.9
    Goal Weight: 230
    Chest: 45"
    Waist: 40"
    Hips: 50"
    Thighs: 30"

This will be my first official group to work with on MFP. I'm excited and I can't wait. =].
  • cmcfer52
    cmcfer52 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in. This is a great short term goal leading to long term results.
    Starting weight - 180
    VGW - 174
  • jediharrison
    Options
    I want to play, too!!!!!!! I had a baby three-ish months ago and after gaining 65 pounds, I am working to get this weight off!!! I am not yet comfortable displaying my weight but maybe after V-day? we will see. I hope to lose 10 pounds by then. My goal weight is to ultimately be 135.
  • adapple
    Options
    I am on week 3 of P90x lean...not losing a ton of weight...but have lost 5 lbs so far....My goal for the next 7 weeks is 7lbs....Heres to reaching my goal!! Thanks for the challenge!! :smile:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Day 3 on here for me... The Valentine's Day Challenge sounds great. I am at 182 lbs right now and would like to be 170 lbs by Valentine's Day.

Good luck everyone!
  • adapple
    Options
    I want to play, too!!!!!!! I had a baby three-ish months ago and after gaining 65 pounds, I am working to get this weight off!!! I am not yet comfortable displaying my weight but maybe after V-day? we will see. I hope to lose 10 pounds by then. My goal weight is to ultimately be 135.
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I don't take measurements except my weight :happy:

I'm 5'6", just turned 31 years old and am fully disabled. fun times!
    CW: 186.6
    VDay Goal: 175
    UG:150

Looking forward to getting this done!

Stephanie
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    In :)

weight 185
    height 5.4

neck 14.5
    chest 41
    bicep 13
    forearms 10.5
    wrist 6.5
    waist 37
    hips 43
    thighs 25
    calves 15

Vday goal=170
    Thank you for the challenge!!!
  • gennoes
    Options
    I am in. Thank you Amy for finding this. You are awesome
  • xoalynnxo
    xoalynnxo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    hey all! i created a group and have invited everyone who has expressed interest up to this point! see the "Valentine's Day Challange" group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10414-valentine-s-day-challange
  • gennoes
    Options
    Im in. My goal is to tighten all this giggly stuff up and drop 10lbs

Weight 165 lb
    Hips 42 in
    Waist 33.5 in
    Thighs 22 in
    Arms 13 in
    Belly 39 in
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I'm 25 yrs old. 5'2'. I was 145 about a week ago, but I'll be honest I've been enjoying my mom's cooking since I'm visiting for the first time in a long time, I'm sure I've gained some weight. I will post my initial weight on Monday when I go back to my scale. My goal is to go back down to 130 lbs. I'll decide if more needs to be lost when I get there. For the Valentine's Day challenge I would like to lose 10 lbs.

How does check-in work?
  • lizplaster
    lizplaster Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally in!

I'm Liz, I currently way 208...eeeek! My goal is 194 by valentines day...2lbs a week...
  • xoalynnxo
    xoalynnxo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey all!!! created a group since this was such a successful post! come check us out here!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10414-valentine-s-day-challange

i'll keep checking back here and sending invites to anyone who shows interest but feel free to come join us!

• forgetregret
    forgetregret Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in! CW:127.6
    I'm an awful binger, have been my whole life. 5 months ago I was at my goal weight for the first time in over 10 years (fluctuating between 108-110) Then everything went to hell. I haven't been able to get back on track. I keep trying but I just fail and fail. Today I binged again and I'm just so sick of this, it's ruining my life. So here's to a fresh start.
    Good luck everyone.
  • nashondathomas
    nashondathomas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in this challenge
    SW 296
    CW 283
    Aiming to lose 15lbs or more within this challenge time frame.
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    omg! another GPer? I have gastroparesis too and I've gained 30lbs because of it. I desperately want to lose it and I'm having a devil of a time doing so. only reason I'm losing weight right now is because I've got severe irritation and inflammation of the stomach and esophagus because os the gastroparesis and I'm on a liquid diet. ugh! not the healthiest way to lost weight but I'll take all the help I can get. lol