Personal trainer gone wrong

Options
I was a personal trainer 10 years ago. I know all there is to know about losing weight, I lost my way. Now 65 pounds overweight ready to get back to it.

Replies

• watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    cool story bro
  • cinderellalives
    Options
    Actually sister but that's okay!
  • Mommaofsomany
    Options
    That is funny - only because I was going to type almost the same thing today. I am a certified Personal Trainer, a plant nutritionist, a former Martial Arts Teacher, a former Manger to a gym and a former EMT....so I KNOW THE BODY! It has taken all this extra weight to make me say "WHAT AM I DOING!!!????" I need to put all the knowledge I clearly know -- into practice and lose this weight ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Good luck to you!!!!
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    cool story bro

What else do you want her to put in her introduction to MFP?!?!? I am sure that your witty sarcasm isn't the best welcome to this site....but hey a lot of people on here are freaking tools **shrug**

Anyways, welcome to MFP cinderellaliv :) Good on you for taking this first step. You just need to ignore f*#ktards, they are everywhere around here unfortunately.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I was a personal trainer 10 years ago. I know all there is to know about losing weight, I lost my way. Now 65 pounds overweight ready to get back to it.
    Welcome!
    You know all the right actions which puts you ahead of most.
    Anything I can do to help or support; you got it!:smile:

All Is Possible!
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I was never a trainer, but use to be so good at exercising and keeping track of my food. Then everything changed and I, too, gained over 60 pounds. My doctor, of 35 years, retired and I, reluctantly went to a new one that my niece raved about. What a difference!! Not only am I losing weight, but I am off my diabetic medicine! I feel great. Have a long way to go, but feel so much better and know that I can, finally, lick this weight!
    Good luck to you, You can do it!!
  • mommakatwoman
    Options
    Hi- I 'm 61 years old; just got my license to teach Zumba last October. I had been doing fairly well on a weight lost plan over the past 3 years shaping up and losing 120 pounds. I had a personal trainer for that period. my trainer moved away to attend graduate school, now I seem to use every excuse I can find to get off track. Consequently I have gained some of the weight back; about 30 pounds.
    My ex-husband died about 8 weeks ago and one of my grown children is institutionalized; but I have been divorce for 10 years and the issues with my son were there when I was training..I need to get a grip and get back on track.
    By the way I still haven't started teaching any classes..I am a little gun shy on that also. But I am taking other people's classes.