I just joined.... New Years Resolution

Options
Hello Everyone. I have just joined my fitness pal and am looking for support. Maybe I'm crazy and insane, but I have a New Years Resolution to lose weight and I really want to make it happen. I'm hoping that this website will help. I want to lose about 50 lbs. I've done it before and I can do it again. Anyone have any tips for this website that may be helpful? Thanks!

Replies

• tessuzie
    tessuzie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good luck! I, like many millions, am on a quest to lose 50 lbs too. Turning 60 in September and want to look and feel my best at that milestone. I have zero will power and am hoping this site and support will help.
  • kendiehick
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined too, and I really don't think this will work for me unless I have some great connections! Let's do it together!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    it definitely helps to have a decent friend list. ones that help and applaud eachothers success and goals. Any of you feel free to add me. However, I'm not a total fit geek....I have to spread a little humor around as well ;)
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Don't give up even when your mind tells you to quit! Stay focused eat well and stay safe!