Hi!

Options
Hiya everyone....

Just realised there wa a community board here- I've been using the app alongside Noom for a while, but never logged in via the site.

I'm 5ft 8. Have a bit to go to get to my target- gained weight after having a baby, and health problems after that meant it was hard to do anything, let alone exercise... so here's to getting going and sorting it out!

Replies

• sarah942
    Options
    Good luck to you! I've been using this site for about a year now and I've lost 30 pounds so far, now I just need to get that last 10 lbs off. I feel this site works great. Again, good luck to you and always stay positive, losing weight takes time and can get frustrating at times but in the end its all worth it.
  • MrsOmalley
    Options
    Hi- brand new to MFP- I hope it works! I have 50 pounds I need/want to lose and I am hoping this is a good place to start!
  • Josaphine23
    Josaphine23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Never really used the message boards on here, I've been using MFP since about March, lost only about a stone since Jan and I'm at a complete plateau now so hoping by chatting to more people I'll get my motivation going again!!!
  • Lirin1
    Options
    Luck to you all