JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!!
  • Tifla122
    Options
    You look wonderful! You're waist is totally smaller! :happy:
  • toddlertamer
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the excellent work.
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    your doing great :flowerforyou:
  • missroro1023
    Options
    You are doing great, it makes me happy to see you making life changes that will bring you more happiness and joy! Keep it up!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I took baby steps, but I'm doing it! A 10 minute walked has progressed to jogging. Never thought I'd get here.

You look great. Have you looked at the C25 K programmes for running? The nhs do a free download one which is good.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the good work!!
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Loved reading your story - your determination definitely shines through. Keep kicking butt! :)
  • Kimberly_Sophianna
    Options
    Great job, you're an inspiration!!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    keep going.. you look fabulous. let your success define you now :heart:
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the hard work- it will be worth it!!
  • KatrinaMaryHelen
    Options
    I just started myfitnesspal today and yours is the first post I have read. What a great, motivating post! I hope to do as well as you.
    You are much more than a "pretty" girl, by the way.
    Katrina
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You and I sound like two peas in a pod! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely see your self confidence has improved! You're on top of this!
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, yall have made me feel amazing! i can't wait to get to the next 30 lbs lost!!!
  • 240x30
    240x30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I was contemplating on posting as I'm not near my goal. I decided to post because I needed some motivation today. This site has basically saved my life. At 29 and almost 300 lbs I wasn't able to do a lot of things. I was miserable and headed to a dead end, literally. I started this journey towards the end of September and have lost about 31 lbs. Going out and having a good time was part of my life. I have cut out all alcohol and quit smoking- it's going on 3 months now :-)

I've always been overweight, even as a toddler. I remember when I was younger and the local retail shops started to carry plus size jeans. The brand was zana-di if anyone remembers. I was so happy that a company made clothes I could fit into. I was in elementary school writing a letter to the company while crying to tell them how thankful I was to them.

I was never one of the "pretty girls" and didn't go to prom and yada yada. I let my weight define me, because by most people including family that was how I was defined. But, since September I took control! I started walking 10 minutes at a time. I just made it part of my routine to GET UP and DO SOMETHING. I owe my health and my life to this site. Thank you!

My goodness. This is me to the T, age, stats (not including the 31lb lost), prom and family included. Thank you for sharing! I hope to celebrate 31lbs with you some day! I too want to be hotter at 30 than at 19.
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm right there with you - lost 32 pounds since early October. I cut WAY back on drinking too.

I was angry with myself and absolutely determined to lose the weight. And you know what? I still am. I am not going to stop until a body fat analysis shows that I am no longer overweight. And then I will adjust my goals and stay in the healthy range FOREVER. I'm throwing away all my fat clothes and buying all-new clothes. I am NEVER gaining this weight back. Ever.

As you look for motivation, consider what your life can be going forward. Your life has been saved... now you can get out and really LIVE it - healthy, full of energy, happy, and fit! The rewards of your hard work are just starting.
  • sharibob3
    Options
    Awesome job.. Keep up the good work.. :-)
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in February and I can't wait to see where I am then! here's to making 30 the new 20! the motivation and support on this site is outstanding!
  • Great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!